Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately had to endure a Dipper at a recent family meal , you know the type , never been to Klanfield can't get ticket , he tried to get a season ticket but there's a 50 year waiting list but he did manage to attend the homecoming parade with the other 250 million scousers , every other word was Champions of europe this and that blah , blah , blah , when i mentioned how can you be Champions of europe when you havent been Champions of England for 30 years , there was a dumb silence , he must have sulked all the way home to that well known Dipper stronghold of Oldham ??

There are literally no words
424439c923630cfc59ca797d5f9e8cf4.jpg
Teef look a bit yellar

I can't stand them either, but to fair, Drubas has been respectful and wants to talk football, so leave him be, eh?

You are a better person than me Mr Bilboblue...

I don't want to talk (or read) about a Red Scouser's football opinions on here.

If I wanted to know what they think I would go to RAWK.

JJ

The scousers have their season review out, while you can't even order ours in advance!

Interesting slant they've taken, can't for the life of me fathom out why.....

91zK5-stRxL._SY550_.jpg

Includes FA Cup and League cup goals! Blink and you'll miss them.

You are a better person than me Mr Bilboblue...

I don't want to talk (or read) about a Red Scouser's football opinions on here.

If I wanted to know what they think I would go to RAWK.

JJ
It is a Liverpool thread and unlike RAWK other fans are allowed on here, so why wouldn't he post on here?

The scousers have their season review out, while you can't even order ours in advance!

Interesting slant they've taken, can't for the life of me fathom out why.....

91zK5-stRxL._SY550_.jpg

Includes FA Cup and League cup goals! Blink and you'll miss them.
Bless 'em, the OBEAONs never let you down. Never to be accused of false modesty, or hiding their light under a bushel; they even bring out a commemorative scarf every time they win a throw-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.