#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri standing right next to Kevin, thinking "Oh shit, - that's what Pep wants me to do?"

For me, the epithet That pass belongs to David Silva and his pass to Dzeko in the 6-1 against you know who. But this is up there as well as one of the greatest passes I have ever witnessed.
Not even in Kev’s top five best passes. ;-)

will he start the season and keep his place (barring injury) ? Or will pep rotate him every now and then ?

will he start the season and keep his place (barring injury) ? Or will pep rotate him every now and then ?

In the Centurion season (from 52 games), he was not in the squad only 3 times, on the bench 2 times, and substituted (generally after the 65th minute) 18 times, some 15 of which were in the league. Barring injury, a repeat of the above is likely.

I try not to use too much hyperbole, but I think if he stays fit he’s a complete lock for the prem player of the season. That’s how high my expectations are for him. Bernardo’s dribbling / overlap will free him up to create sooo many chances. A more confident Jesus will find himself even more so in the right places to be in place for Kev’s wicked crosses.

I’ll be mildly shocked if he doesn’t break his own PL assist record. Expecting him to push close to 20.

Buzzing to get this season started!

Edit: I’m sure most of you know my gambling background. I just looked it up and if there’s anyone out there looking to make a bet it’s 10/1 on Sky! Lots of value there. I think 4 or 5/1 is the more accurate line. Small value on Kun at 18/1 but I’m sure he’ll be rotated too often for that to happen.

Last edited:
KDB is just a fantastic player. I honestly believe that if he stays fit this season we will win the league again. He can be the difference in the most crucial of games...my bet for footballer of the year.
Be careful there buddy. Read below:

Paul Merson in a conversation with Jeff Stelling and Phil Thompson:

PT: “De Bruyne… my goodness, Jeff. The world is going mad, isn’t it? The amount of money they’re paying for this boy is absolutely bonkers [...] He’s a good player, but is he a great player? Wolfsburg are a good team, but come on.”

JS: “Merse, was Jose Mourinho wrong to let him go?”

PM: “I didn’t think so. I didn’t think he’d done it at Chelsea [...] There’s players you see and you think, ‘Yeah’ – I just don’t see this. I don’t see £50m-odd for this player. I really do not see it at all. And this is someone who was at the top club in England and didn’t click. He’s played here before at a top team, with top players. Honestly, Jeff, I thought it was lire.”

I try not to use too much hyperbole, but I think if he stays fit he’s a complete lock for the prem player of the season. That’s how high my expectations are for him. Bernardo’s dribbling / overlap will free him up to create sooo many chances. A more confident Jesus will find himself even more so in the right places to be in place for Kev’s wicked crosses.

I’ll be mildly shocked if he doesn’t break his own PL assist record. Expecting him to push close to 20.

Buzzing to get this season started!

Edit: I’m sure most of you know my gambling background. I just looked it up and if there’s anyone out there looking to make a bet it’s 10/1 on Sky! Lots of value there. I think 4 or 5/1 is the more accurate line. Small value on Kun at 18/1 but I’m sure he’ll be rotated too often for that to happen.
You really believe he will win player of the season, give your head a wobble mate. Barry Kane or King Salah will win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.