Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just can't stop talking about city haha they are shitting themselves that with us around they will never win the premiership you don't hear us constantly bitching about them because we don't care about them because we have faith in our own abilities to win it..

This is not criticism in any way, if anything I'm a bit jealous of the way City are willing to take monetary risks in pursuit of glory. Unlike FSG (as it seems right now, at least)
Did you sleep through spending heavily in the last 2 summers? you spent a lot more than us,you wasted money on keita and fabinio to name but two,we don't take risks anymore,we spend a year getting to know players,on and their character off the pitch to make sure they will fit in,risky is not doing that properly

The saying is "speculate to accumulated" – let's face it, without Van Dijk or Allison last season you wouldn't have finished second or won the CL, but by 'speculating' and spending £150mil on just two players, you did... it's not rocket science, and that's all we have done... but not in such excess.

It's pretty simple math actually. . Despite making huge strides in terms of "off pitch revenue", FSG have been very modest in their spending, with last year being an anomaly (probably balanced by this year, though).

I don't really see why is frawned upon or why anyone should want to deny spending. Liverpool spent a fairly modest amount (compared to the European top clubs) one year, and instantly had success like never before. Yet they have not spent a penny so far. A very strange decision of you ask me.

Look at City Group's willing to back Pep since he arrived. Compared that to FSG. It's pretty clear for anyone what the winning strategy is.

The only reason why FSG and Liverpool FC had that transfer money war chest, was because they had no choice but to ‘sell 3 of their best players’. Not even the name of Liverpool Football Club, the ‘This is Anfield’ sign, Liverpool fans, the KOP, or “Walk On”.... could make those 3 players stay at Liverpool. Without that money FSG wouldn’t have gone on such as massive transfer spending spree and given Klopp the players he needed to challenge City.

I’ve not seen or read any Liverpool fan mention Liverpool's player wages. The biggest in the PL. That stat and fact does not exist. It has been air brushed away by Liverpool fans. Yet those Liverpool fans continually claim City are buying success.

Klopp is still pushing the lie that City can and do spend £100mill’s on player transfers every season like Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG, do. He has done it twice recently. He has on purpose lumped City in with those 3 other clubs. Jurgen Klopp is a liar. He knows he is lying every time he brings City and their transfer spend up in his interviews. He knows every Liverpool fan will believe him as they hang on to every word he say’s. He is on purpose continuing that narrative with the blessing of FSG, who have decided in their foolish wisdom to go to war with City and *ADUG*.(Abu Dhabi) There is only ever going to be 1 winner in that war, and it won’t be FSG.

Whether Klopp is doing it on purpose or not, he is already laying the foundation for Liverpool not winning the PL again next season. He is explaining away the zero transfer spend, and indirectly blaming City, as Liverpool (and FSG) cannot compete with City when it comes to transfer spend and player acquisitions. Expect more of Klopp’s City’s transfer lies as the season continues and comes to an end in May 2019, when City will win PL title 3x’s on the run. :-)

Last edited:
Without the Coutinho money they would of been miles off last year. The money they received from him allowed them to address the 2 biggest problems in the team. CB and GK. Also like many have said they gained at least 10 points last season from dodgy decisions and calamitous mistakes by opposition keepers.

They will be nowhere near us this season IMO. Winning the champions league is a bit of a bonus to us as their owners will probably think they don't need to invest in the squad. Can't wait for it all to fall apart ~ hopefully by Christmas time.

Try 20+, goal keeping howlers was over 10+ points on their own, never mind the offside goals given to them / diving resulting in Pens...

It's pretty simple math actually. . Despite making huge strides in terms of "off pitch revenue", FSG have been very modest in their spending, with last year being an anomaly (probably balanced by this year, though).

I don't really see why is frawned upon or why anyone should want to deny spending. Liverpool spent a fairly modest amount (compared to the European top clubs) one year, and instantly had success like never before. Yet they have not spent a penny so far. A very strange decision of you ask me.

Look at City Group's willing to back Pep since he arrived. Compared that to FSG. It's pretty clear for anyone what the winning strategy is.
for more than 20 years the wining strategy was buy the FA and SKY and UTD creamed it, now we have Liverpool and BT buying the FA, it just depends on which strategy you want to use. CFG chose to play good football

How much did you spend? not the net spend bollocks and how much has klopp spent since he has been with you?

This is not criticism in any way, if anything I'm a bit jealous of the way City are willing to take monetary risks in pursuit of glory. Unlike FSG (as it seems right now, at least)

Perhaps you should explain your thoughts to Klopp , as he certainly has an issue regarding City and their spending .

How much did you spend? not the net spend bollocks and how much has klopp spent since he has been with you?
Makes me laugh when they say they've spent x amount and use their NETT spend figure, yet when they talk about everyone else spending they use their GROSS spend figure. Typical double standards and lies from the dippers as per normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.