Wolves, Everton, Leicester or West Ham. Who will win out?

West Ham have a core of a potential top 6 side but not enough quality filler and too much of a hit and miss mentality to sustain a push, certainly moving in the right direction though.

Wolves I don’t see being as good this season, they lack depth and with Europe to play in too this season I suspect they’ll fall off a bit but not much. Need to find a consistent way of beating weaker sides.

Everton are light in a couple of key positions, they need a proven goal scorer and Gueye is a big loss to them. Could have missed it but I don’t think they’ve brought in a central defender yet and they’ve lost at least two in Zouma and jagielka from the top of my head, couple of late signings and they could have a good shot.

Leicester are the standout choice for me, team full of very good, young players, with no obvious glaring weakness in the squad. A hungry and energetic squad that have a style of play and will only improve as they go on so long as they don’t lose anybody before the window shuts. Squads a bit thin so can’t have too many key injuries over the season. Probably missing a goalscoring winger, if they still had Mahrez I’d make them strong favourites ahead of United and Arsenal for top 6 and potentially top 4

If the transfer window were to close right now I’d have

City
Spurs
Liverpool
Chelsea
Leicester
Arsenal
United
Everton
Wolves
West Ham
Almost same 10 as my prediction except I’d swap around the two ‘Ws!’
Even with ‘blue specs’ off, I’m struggling to get our ‘whispering neighbours’ in the 6!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.