Wolves, Everton, Leicester or West Ham. Who will win out?

SambaStyle

The race for 7 is quite interesting between these 4, they all have very talented players who are maybe just a step below the 'big 6'. Who do you think has the more talent? And who will finish #7?

Wolves:
Moutinho
Neves
Jimenez
Jota
Patricio

Everton:
Kean
Richarlison
Gomes
Sigurdsson
Digne

Leicester:
Macguire
Tielemans
Vardy
Ndidi
Maddison

West Ham:
Anderson
Fornals
Haller
Rice
Lanzini

To name just 5 for each.. I think West Ham, Everton and Leicester should be stronger. Wolves will probably have a harder time without the surprise factor.

Last edited:
The race for 7 is quite interesting between these 4, they all have very talented players who are maybe just a step below the 'big 6'. Who do you think has the more talent? And who will finish #7?

I think Leicester City. Although Rogers comes across as a bit of a dick, he's a good coach.
I see the others dropping silly points, especially Wolves. Everton need to score more and
West Ham are just not quite good enough. For me.

Always think that when four such teams are predicted for greatness, one of their number will almost invariably have a complete stinker of a season and end up closer to the bottom than the top; that team will probably sack their manager as well before the season is out.

West Ham will struggle for consistency. Wolves will struggle with Europa League squad demands. Everton are a quality striker short and Kean doesn't fit their style in my opinion. Leicester will be very good with Brendan.

Based on that, Wolves will still be the highest finisher. But don't write off United's ability to finish below any of those sides.

West Ham will struggle for consistency. Wolves will struggle with Europa League squad demands. Everton are a quality striker short and Kean doesn't fit their style in my opinion. Leicester will be very good with Brendan.

Based on that, Wolves will still be the highest finisher. But don't write off United's ability to finish below any of those sides.
Agree with all of that.

I think Leicester City. Although Rogers comes across as a bit of a dick, he's a good coach.
I see the others dropping silly points, especially Wolves. Everton need to score more and
West Ham are just not quite good enough. For me.

I agree that Leicester are most likely to finish the highest of these four teams and I also think Wolves might struggle more than they did last term (second season syndrome and all that).

I would add Watford to the possibles too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.