VAR (PL introduction 2019)

did anybody watch the charity shield and the lady running the line ??? she totally lost the plot and got the new rules wrong for offside and flag when up early when Jesus was clearly on side but let the sterling one run on and on, she even got the simpleness throw inns wrongs

i don't hold my breath for VAR working within the man city games involving the so called big clubs

did anybody watch the charity shield and the lady running the line ??? she totally lost the plot and got the new rules wrong for offside and flag when up early when Jesus was clearly on side but let the sterling one run on and on, she even got the simpleness throw inns wrongs

i don't hold my breath for VAR working within the man city games involving the so called big clubs
flagging one way then immediately changing her mind

flagging one way then immediately changing her mind

yep she lost her control and was shocking, the new rule on offside for the line officials is to keep your flag down unless its clearly offside ?? but like i said jesus was not offside and there is no way she should have flagged she was guessing ??

This new rule where forwards cannot line up in a wall. How does it work and how near can a player be to a wall now

They are learning the new rules,,using them in a live game is different to being told the rules,you are not giving it chance to settle due to your opposition to it

They are learning the new rules,,using them in a live game is different to being told the rules,you are not giving it chance to settle due to your opposition to it

they have been learning VAR for 2 seasons even running in the back ground in premier league games, so am not having any its a learning lesson bollocks and its was in a major final with the community shield at stake, so again it should not be happening and the lady line official even lost control at a throw inn for god sake ???

You can bet your money now that Solskaar is telling his forwards to test this offside rule. Let’s see how many “it was off technically but but but......” comments will come from the usual suspects in Sky and BT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.