Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wankers I mean who talks such shit when a man is with his wife minding his own business? I dread it when I hear that accent anywhere, particularly in an airport departure lounge I start praying they are not sitting near me.
Yeah mate the difference in them and evertonians but it takes all-sorts my misses is 65bye the way but as you said Scottie rd in the seventies you even had grandma's testing you with frying pans lol

There was a Scouse nobhead sat behind me on the plane back from lanzarote last week and every other word out of his mouth was Liverpool. Liverpool this and Liverpool that, horrible whiny voice he had too. I nearly turned round and asked him where he was from.
I can't stand that shite accent.
I'm going Florida soon, dreading having to listen to the twats as there's always a few on.

What a difference 24 hours make, it was the coronation of the champions on Friday evening then they see what they are up against till May. Now they are back to crying about how we should be sanctioned for money laundering, slave trading and how the rest of the league can’t compete with a state. Sheikh Mansour Manchester salutes you in the pain you are causing to Liverpool football club and their shit stain fan base. That’s some human rights abuse the whole world can celebrate.

Last edited:
I'm going Florida soon, dreading having to listen to the twats as there's always a few on.

Just wear your City shirt, it will do their heads in all the way to the destination. Make sure you go the toilet that makes you walk past where they are seated, and then as you go by just cough and mutter ‘champions’ at the same time

Not quite sure why I am quoted on this post. I didn't say there was a conspiracy or Barcelona threw the match, just they were piss poor in the second leg and let the scousers off the hook.
You didn't say there was a conspiracy or did you ? I'm not saying there was one either or am I. I don't think the game was fixed or do I ? I did see a text message from someone who I don't wish to name because I don't know who he was, but he said something about someone who put a bet on that game or a similar game and he won some money. Is this coincidence ? Could be, or it may not be ? Liverpool and betting ? Seems like we've been here before......................................or have we ?

Liverpools regular trips to Wembley -

Community Shield 2019 - L

League Cup Final 2016 - L

FA Cup Semi-Final vs. Villa 2015 - L

FA Cup Final vs. Chelsea 2012 - L

City, as everyone will probably remember, made 4 appearances at Wembley last season alone.

and from those 4 they made in 7 years, the one was because we couldn't play against ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.