VAR (PL introduction 2019)

It's fucking shit, it's not resolved anything, just caused more controversy. scrap it, take the rough with the smooth. Give us our fucking game back.
Only way this is gonna happen if it dramatically effects the rags,if VAR is used in the same way for them as everyone else they will be stirring at relegation or close to it with all the help they’ve been getting down the years, the premier league will be looking to scrap it can’t have the rags being out of the equation at any cost ...

Only way this is gonna happen if it dramatically effects the rags,if VAR is used in the same way for them as everyone else they will be stirring at relegation or close to it with all the help they’ve been getting down the years, the premier league will be looking to scrap it can’t have the rags being out of the equation at any cost ...

Thought they might have looked at the foul on Abraham (imo it was) in the run up to the rags 2nd.

Although VAR has been implemented correctly this weekend it takes away human error. Jesus would have had his second. Wolves would have scored.

It's ruining football. It's making it a game where every goal celebration will be muted until the screen says "goal". There will be no spontaneous elation. It's all about one thing.

Money.

It's killing the game. Turning it into something designed for paid for TV and it's advertising.

It can fuck off.

Not sure if we’ve covered my points already apologies if so but......
Why were liners immediately flagging marginal offsides on several occasions in all games they caused some good attacks to end and tv showed them to have been wrong.
Why is the ref and not var that has to spot the goalie moving off the line on a pen. Never heard this before my view they made this one up to cover that bent bastard Dean who clearly chose not to call a retake

Why were liners immediately flagging marginal offsides on several occasions in all games they caused some good attacks to end and tv showed them to have been wrong.
Why is the ref and not var that has to spot the goalie moving off the line on a pen. Never heard this before my view they made this one up to cover that bent bastard Dean who clearly chose not to call a retake

In the PL VAR doesn't check to see if the 'keeper has one foot in contact with the line when the kick is taken. Sergio got a second chance because Rice encroached and then cleared the ball thus gaining an unfair advantage ove non-encroachers following up.

Linesmen have been told to flag as normal, unlike the c/l, the referee decides to either blow or let play carry and VAR check. So players have got to play to the whistle and make sure they don’t stop if they see a flag raised until they hear the whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.