FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

makes us sound like child traffickers
Not only that aspect but also the use of the word ‘escape’. The bbc use the word ‘avoid’ implying that we somehow got away with it.
I’m waiting for front page headline ‘litter dropper avoids life sentence’.
It makes as much sense.

f they had bothered to do their research The premier league probe was dealt with back in may 2017.."In May 2017, City were banned from signing academy players for two years and fined £300,000 after breaching Premier League transfer rules."

No, that's a different one. This is about Der Spiegel leaks and Sancho. Probably won't go anywhere because the only possibly incrimination stuff is illegally gained.

If I was khaldoon I would go to the court of arbitration,for defamation of character,where the fuck as the fine come from,No ban just fine city,it fucking stinks.

I can think of one argument why UEFA might rule first:

If UEFA find City guilty then they can whiten their image, and do nothing if CAS later rule in our favour.

If CAS rule in our favour first, then UEFA can't even clean their image and be seen to have tried their best.
I think UEFA would look doubly stupid if they announced a guilty verdict first only for CAS to rule that they hadn't actually followed due process in their investigation.

Jimmy_BondNew Member
Jul 27, 2019
Manchester City is the most disgusting organisation in world football.

They really are a cancer and I personally don't recognise any of their so-called achievements as they've broken rule after rule whilst using the dirtiest money from the most vile source possible.

I'd take playing in League 2 with the Glazier's putting all of our income into their Christmas Party Pot ahead of swapping situations with them.

It will all end in tears, as when there is an inevitable political/ physical war between that part of the Middle East when they stop becoming useful to the west, you can bet your life City will be used as political pawns that will be drained of life as a retaliation.

It'll be nothing more than they deserved for selling their soul to the devil. Wonder how many of City's supporters realise that if their owners could click their fingers tomorrow and create their ideal world, none of them would be in it? In fact, they'd all either be enslaved or actively terminated, depending on sex, religion, ethnicity and or sexual orientation.

Wow, where to start.
Haha. How times change. My God they're certainly bitter. Love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.