UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

Keeper was off his line.
EB9jK7AWsAE7wWH

and they ask why we booooo (uefa are cheats) even in a friendly game for a micky mouse cup liverpool get the rub

a so called big club gets the rub of the green with VAR officials turning a blind eye to the rules ?? and would bet my last breath if that was manchester city it would have been flagged up and called back within a blink of a eye ???

also how funny was that ???? what all scoucers said about man city players running around after winning the community shield a friendly game that means nothing >???? just seen the pitch celebration oh my days hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: mat
About as easy an away game as they could face bit I still think it’ll be a struggle
Just got back from holiday tonight so didn't see the game. I believe Chelsea were the better side and looking at the stats Chelsea had plenty of chances. Dippers defence still looking shaky.

Obviously I’d rather they didn’t win, I was hoping for an unprecedented clean sweep of failures from them this year but if they were going to win anything this would be bottom of the list including the shield given they were desperate to get one over on us, and the way they did it with a gruelling 120 minutes is fine by me. Get that fatigue set in from the start no easing into the league, won’t effect them much now with some easy games but hoping come the champs league group stages and their world club cup games their legs will start to feel heavy and we all know they’re overly reliant on select individuals backed up by a team of cloggers.

There will be 500 million at the open top bus parade , the whole northern hemisphere will be attending , but looking forward to the Dippers failing at Southampton on Saturday , they look defensively very suspect and will be knackered after the extra-time , penalties and flight back from Istanbul. Their squad is paper thin with quality , they havent got the players to rotate . Its going to be fun watching these Dippers implode this season , we should have a game of Dipper Excuse Bingo
Its too windy , the goal line is too wide , the pitch is too big , the pitch is too small , Klopp put his teeth in upside down , Salah in emotional trauma after little Dipper head butts a lamp post , shortage of red flares , the price of candles , pick any from a couple of thousand.

and they ask why we booooo (uefa are cheats) even in a friendly game for a micky mouse cup liverpool get the rub

a so called big club gets the rub of the green with VAR officials turning a blind eye to the rules ?? and would bet my last breath if that was manchester city it would have been flagged up and called back within a blink of a eye ???

also how funny was that ???? what all scoucers said about man city players running around after winning the community shield a friendly game that means nothing >???? just seen the pitch celebration oh my days hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Mate I'd usually be with you but the pen for Chelsea was very generous.

Can't understand why Pedro or Arrizabalaga weren't taking that last one. It's way, way too early for Abraham to takes that.

It will never be late enough for him to take a pen. Not good enough for U21s, Chelsea kidding themselves if they think he’s anything other than a Championship player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.