UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

Glenn Hoddle is an absolute ballbag of a man.still going on about the community Shield.they should of won easily in the 2nd half apparently.No mention of Adrian being a foot off his line for the last penno off any of them.

Glenn Hoddle is an absolute ballbag of a man.still going on about the community Shield.they should of won easily in the 2nd half apparently.No mention of Adrian being a foot off his line for the last penno off any of them.

Should have, would have, could have......didn't! Hoddle, if ever God made a mistake he is living proof.

I've always wondered why they have an assistant referee stand on the goal line for penalty shootouts? I mean they're not calling it when keepers are off their line so what are they doing?

Looks anything but solid to me. Gets knocked off the ball just by looking at him, hasn’t got the athleticism or the control and low centre of gravity needed to keep the ball, nor the pace to simply outrun players and take them on. I see no standout attributes from him. He has a fierce shot and that’s it. Not saying he can’t or won’t be good in the future but I see nothing from him to suggest he’s ready for that level right now.

Don’t agree. I think he’s a good player and has played quite well. He was really good at derby and after two games it’s was too early too be writing him off

They'll give it all the shit that they filled the place.
Look at the fans.
No blondes.
No redheads.
No mousy ( whatever that is ?).
All Turkish dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.