Seasoncard for sale

Not read all the posts on here and the post match thread but what if the foul on rhodri had been given as a penalty. Would it have been overturned? Var didn't change the original decision, would they have if a penalty had been awarded. The whole system is fucking bent!

Yesterday's game proves that football is bent. Not in regards to the disallowed goal, but the Rodri non pen
As clear a penalty you will never see this season, especially with the benefit of a replay
The reason will be given for not awarding the pen is that the ref didn't deem it a penalty and the VAR official didn't see the ref's decision as a clear and obvious error which is absolutely fucking ridiculous

Yesterday's game proves that football is bent. Not in regards to the disallowed goal, but the Rodri non pen
As clear a penalty you will never see this season, especially with the benefit of a replay
The reason will be given for not awarding the pen is that the ref didn't deem it a penalty and the VAR official didn't see the ref's decision as a clear and obvious error which is absolutely fucking ridiculous
Not the first time that bottle merchant Oliver hasn’t give City a pen there were 4 not given during one derby game

I'm sorry you feel this way, really. But c'mon, we played absolutely brilliantly today, and it was a joy to watch. Try to focus on that, and know that this beautiful team of your hearts, will continue to dazzle with their flair and brilliance, it will make you immensely proud and in the end we will fight for all available titles.'

The VAR and ref decisions which goes against us do not knock us out. They are mere weak jabs which will only make us angry and better.

I admire your up beat stance.

But what is the point of all that beauty if some bent cûnt is going to strip it away ?

City Matters were in favour of it, as were the supporters clubs. They can lie about the wider fan base, cuts both ways.

The morning after the night before I still think you're all overreacting. It's just another reason to get firmly behind the team and cheer them on to another title.

The VAR bar has been set, let's see how it gets applied to the media darlings ( I know, I know)

I'm sorry you feel this way, really. But c'mon, we played absolutely brilliantly today, and it was a joy to watch. Try to focus on that, and know that this beautiful team of your hearts, will continue to dazzle with their flair and brilliance, it will make you immensely proud and in the end we will fight for all available titles.'

The VAR and ref decisions which goes against us do not knock us out. They are mere weak jabs which will only make us angry and better.

Yeah right.

"Always look on the bright side of life"

but you're still crucified.

The morning after the night before I still think you're all overreacting. It's just another reason to get firmly behind the team and cheer them on to another title.

The VAR bar has been set, let's see how it gets applied to the media darlings ( I know, I know)

Lord! Spare me from the depressingly cheerful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.