Struggling to get my 13 year old to come to match

Someone who sits near me at the game used to take him and his Son home and away for years then when his Son got to about 15 he stopped coming. Never really liked football 8O

The kid must have had about 20k points haha!

My lad was born when we were passing through one of the 'shit' periods and I couldn't have got him down the drive. However, EFC were reigning champions!!
At first glance I thought you meant that he was given birth to in the stands and there was shit everywhere (as there is). And somehow he slipped down the aisle. Or something.

If there’s one single thing that would put anyone off football at the moment it’s VAR

Agreed - said to my lad at the spurs game last week that’s the last time I celebrate a crucial goal before waiting for the green light.... He’s 13 and as much as he loves City he knows the atmosphere was already a bit crap compared to games in Portugal we have watched and Var just drags it down another level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.