Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be great at CB, the only concern is his age and the amount of consecutive games he can play.

He'll be great at CB, the only concern is his age and the amount of consecutive games he can play.
Fernandinho is probably quite comfortably one of the fittest players in the squad, that isn't the issue.

It will be his lack of height that causes me concern against some teams.

Fernandinho is probably quite comfortably one of the fittest players in the squad, that isn't the issue.

He had a brilliant cameo against Brighton at the back.. Reads the game so well which makes up for his half a yard of missing pace. The header when was behind Eddi to prevent a Brighton goal was him getting back into the right position.. Another top class individual we have who I'm more than pleased to give my support to!

Yep, and targeted...

We have enough quality to come through it 99% of the time, it’s at the very highest end where he’ll struggle!

I didn't expect he'd see so much of a bench even knowing we signed Rodri. Kinda strange not seeing him oon the pitch, he was still in full force last season,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.