Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the game, but heard it was tight. How close was it? A good performance against stubborn opposition/poor performance against ok opposition/bit of both...

Very close, Sheffield were incredible. In contrast we were well off the pace particularly with our finishing. Mane missed two golden chances and Salah missed a 1v1. That's 3 guaranteed goals on another day.

I understand the need to win ugly and what have you but that's three ugly wins on the bounce if you count MK dons.

Debate with who you wish, it was the clearest definition of a bailout with public money against all sane known advice at that time.

If you are indicating you know about finance and we are beneath your intellect, then I can only presume you were Chief Financial Officer at Thomas Cook.
I trade debt, so I think I know a thing or two, but I will bow to your expertise. So... Liverpool huh?

I trade debt, so I think I know a thing or two, but I will bow to your expertise. So... Liverpool huh?

bailout
/ˈbeɪlaʊt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. an act of giving financial assistance to a failing business or economy to save it from collapse.

Exactly what liverpool (and RBS) had been and in liverpool’s case, were, failing and could no longer operate without financial assistance, Bailout.

Working at Provident does not count as having experience in trade debt.

bailout
/ˈbeɪlaʊt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. an act of giving financial assistance to a failing business or economy to save it from collapse.

Exactly what liverpool (and RBS) had been and in liverpool’s case, were, failing and could no longer operate without financial assistance, Bailout.

Working at Provident does not count as having experience in trade debt.

He's in NYC apparently so his Saturday mornings have got to be f*cking boring to be on here! Particularly when his team is playing........

Picking up points whilst playing shit is an art form pool have mastered these last two seasons.

They usually have a massive dose of ‘luck’ .....just when they need it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.