Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If teams get stuck into Liverpool and give it a go, then they can take points off them. They looked nothing special today. I thought the Blades deserved something from it. Teams sometimes are beaten before the game is played as they believe the hype and just sit back. Yes the dippers are a good team but they are not unbeatable. They get so much luck its just unbelievable. Not to worry....its a marathon not a sprint and it's the hope that kills them.

I'm not really that interested in debating commercial lending with you guys, call it whatever you want.
Debate with who you wish, it was the clearest definition of a bailout with public money against all sane known advice at that time.

If you are indicating you know about finance and we are beneath your intellect, then I can only presume you were Chief Financial Officer at Thomas Cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.