Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say it again, things like that aren’t suitable for this kind of place. If you want to enter into a private correspondence on the matter then that’s fine but I’d like to hear your own basic experiences of the region before getting into the conversation to ensure context. Feel free to message me privately and keep it to football on here.
Who the fuck do you think you are?

The problem is that we are seen as the 'pure evil' of football, we were bought by our owner and everyone at the time just laughed behind closed doors thinking it would all go tits up like portsmouth et al...but it hasn't. In fact we are probably the best run football club in world football, and that's not me saying that through blue tinted specs

What has happened though is because the threat became apparent and real in terms of us challenging, the so called old G14 clubs didn't like it because they realised the status quo was changing. And even though you may not agree (maybe you will) but Liverpool are included in that cohort that have tried to both block our club from growing and lobbying for us to be heavily sanctioned - there has been secret meetings etc etc held to both discuss the threat and ways of stopping it via UEFA

Unfortunately football is now seen as more of a business than a sport in some people's eyes and they will do anything to protect their investment from the likes of ourselves and PSG

The biggest threat to football is in fact trying to make it a closed shop so that the rich stay rich and the also-rans stay in the lower pecking order - the philosophy of how dare you try and threaten the status quo

Difference is i and I would say the whole fan base of our club couldn't careless if another owner were to come in and purchase say everton, wolves etc and ran it how they wanted but in a correct manner so that they could challenge for trophies

However the clubs such as liverpool, arsenal, united, bayern, juve, madrid and barca amongst others don't want that one bit - case in example i think was when Sevilla got bought out, he didnt last long because of the corrupt nature of the game in favour of the established top 2 in la liga

I agree with most of that, especially the G14 bit. I said as much the other day. Like all establishments, they don’t like too much change. The money coming into the game from across the Middle East (this is a catch all term for investments from Abu Dhabi/Qatar etc, not a dig at the City owners) is a thorn in their side and has roots in racism in my book, standard fare for European elderly men. There were no issues with white American billionaires queuing up to get on the gravy train. I don’t necessarily subscribe to bias shown by refs or anything like that, but I definitely agree that G14 are keen to keep the doors half closed. This is one of the reasons why City & PSG are desperate to win the CL in my opinion, they can’t be ignored then. They shouldn’t now obviously, but you get my point.

I long to see the day ffp is brought crashing down and every Sheikh and oligarch under the sun buys Real Betis, fortuna Dusseldorf, Torino, Sunderland, Hamburg, West Ham etc then the victim club and the rest of the corrupt cartel clubs are consigned to the history bins. that's the real reason it was introduced, not to stop City and PSG they knew it was too late for that but to stop any other club joining the party.

I don't need to have experience of the region nor do i want to pm you,you are talking about our owner and club so here is just fine
The facts are our owner is one man,he is not a state,a country,the middle east,he is not responsible for human rights offences unless you know something i don't,you retreat as soon as you are challenged about it,he is rich but we are self sufficent so by repeating it as if it gives us an advantage is wrong,we spend depending on how much we earn and the current rules
To talk football yourself and the others do not need to keep repeating the above

That’s sound, football is all I’m here to talk. Nice one.

I’ll say it again, things like that aren’t suitable for this kind of place. If you want to enter into a private correspondence on the matter then that’s fine but I’d like to hear your own basic experiences of the region before getting into the conversation to ensure context. Feel free to message me privately and keep it to football on here.
The arrogance never fails to amaze. Since you jumped onto this forum i think most of the generic insults and witticisms have been discussed. I think it's fair to say that city fans wont be the first to post and discuss them on a Liverpool thread. I thinks it's time you left, you try to talk football and sweeten up the conversation every now and then dropping in a few compliments, but to be honest you failed to stand out from the rest of the usual dickheads migrating from RAWK

I long to see the day ffp is brought crashing down and every Sheikh and oligarch under the sun buys Real Betis, fortuna Dusseldorf, Torino, Sunderland, Hamburg, West Ham etc then the victim club and the rest of the corrupt cartel clubs are consigned to the history bins. that's the real reason it was introduced, not to stop City and PSG they knew it was too late for that but to stop any other club joining the party.

I reckon that FFP is great for meaning clubs actually have to live within whatever means they have, but there’s a strong case too that it’s there to keep certain doors locked.

I reckon that FFP is great for meaning clubs actually have to live within whatever means they have, but there’s a strong case too that it’s there to keep certain doors locked.
Do you mean "within their means" by loading huge debt on the club or buy how it helped Bury? don't be naive, it's so nobody buys other good sized clubs so owners like yours could keep their place at the trough while leeching money out of the profits.

The arrogance never fails to amaze. Since you jumped onto this forum i think most of the generic insults and witticisms have been discussed. I think it's fair to say that city fans wont be the first to post and discuss them on a Liverpool thread. I thinks it's time you left, you try to talk football and sweeten up the conversation every now and then dropping in a few compliments, but to be honest you failed to stand out from the rest of the usual dickheads migrating from RAWK

It’s nothing to do with arrogance, mate. I’ve been getting called out and I’ve said that it’s not the place to discuss things. To be fair, I should have just sent it as a private message to keep it off here and to hopefully put an end to it. And read my posts, I actually have a lot of admiration for the way you do things. Just because I support another team doesn’t mean I can’t respect what another’s doing. And I’ve been pretty clear about RAWK, they’re in no way representative of our real life fans in the same way this doesn’t necessarily represent yours. I go on a forum much more representative of our local fan base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.