Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because it wasn't a pen,contact does not mean a pen,what does not going down the right way mean?
I meant that conatact was made but the way he went down wasn't how someone would naturally go down from that kind of contact, if that makes sense?

Today would have been very annoying if we were keeping pace with them but nothing more.

The unpalatable fact is that we fucked up against a Spurs side that is on the verge of collapse by missing numerous easy chances and gifting them two appalling goals. The VAR excuse isn't valid in my opinion. We then compounded that by putting in a disgraceful performance at Norwich, which somehow made poor opponents look like peak Barcelona.

Have to agree with this, 30 shots and only 2 goals against Spurs and we were the poorer team against Norwich.
BUT, it's only 7 games in-I'm not throwing the towel in just yet!

I meant that conatact was made but the way he went down wasn't how someone would naturally go down from that kind of contact, if that makes sense?
The word you are looking for is dive,it looked wrong because it was a dive,why do i suspect you already know that...

GiLNT0a.png

This is the sort of ill informed bullshit we put up with over here.
Oh dear - RAWK?

No; it's a forum over here. Boards.ie. Covers all sorts of subjects, but there's a sports section with subtopics, including "soccer". And in that topic is various threads, including a Liverpool one.
That sounds like some serious browsing to dig that out.... respect you sad bastard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.