VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Updated for the Wolves debacle, nothing to see here move along
I didn't get a proper look at the challenge as I was on L3 today. But was there a penalty shout for Wolves? (There was a late challenge when Jimenez was zoning in on Ederson). Assuming VAR reviewd it?

I didn't get a proper look at the challenge as I was on L3 today. But was there a penalty shout for Wolves? (There was a late challenge when one of their forwards was zoning in on Ederson). Assuming VAR reviewd it?

Don't recall it but I may have been sobbing in my beer by that point. There are penalty reviews all the time as a matter of course, I'm only counting clear and obvious errors which VAR doesn't correct (ie where there is a clear majority convinced VAR got it wrong) this presumably wasn't one of those occasions?

Don't recall it but I may have been sobbing in my beer by that point. There are penalty reviews all the time as a matter of course, I'm only counting clear and obvious errors which VAR doesn't correct (ie where there is a clear majority convinced VAR got it wrong) this presumably wasn't one of those occasions?
Might show it on MOTD. Not seen a vid yet.

I didn't get a proper look at the challenge as I was on L3 today. But was there a penalty shout for Wolves? (There was a late challenge when Jimenez was zoning in on Ederson). Assuming VAR reviewd it?
Jimenez's claim? Nah Fernandinho made some slight contact with his chest(made a point of not using his hands) into the back of Jimenez who was being closed down by Ederson. He went down as soon as felt contact and tried to a buy a penalty there.

Jimenez's claim? Nah Fernandinho made some slight contact with his chest(made a point of not using his hands) into the back of Jimenez who was being closed down by Ederson. He went down as soon as felt contact and tried to a buy a penalty there.

ah yes remember it now, nothing in it at all

page 1 updated with the Palace game, another clear penalty denied but the result not affected, indeed the VAR impact remains unchanged since the spurs game.

page 1 updated with the Palace game, another clear penalty denied but the result not affected, indeed the VAR impact remains unchanged since the spurs game.
But performance possibly affected. Penalty given and is scored at three nil up may have seen Stones and Fidel earlier thus reducing the chances of injury to players and keeping them fresher. Also gave Palace a little impetus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.