VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

VAR , just another layer of incompetence on top of the shit on the field.

They keep saying that being a referee is really hard. I disagree. Its a piss easy jpb if you have a modicum of intelligence.

Its about time this pile of shit that keeps interfering with the beautiful game are sacked and we bring in some orgers to have a go.

How many years do the same pile of shit have to keep repeating the same shit decions for someone in authority to think we might need a change.

Its pathetic .
Intelligence would be good. Integrity even better.

VAR , just another layer of incompetence on top of the shit on the field.

They keep saying that being a referee is really hard. I disagree. Its a piss easy jpb if you have a modicum of intelligence.

Its about time this pile of shit that keeps interfering with the beautiful game are sacked and we bring in some orgers to have a go.

How many years do the same pile of shit have to keep repeating the same shit decions for someone in authority to think we might need a change.

Its pathetic .
It's not incompetent .
Var is doing exactly what it was introduced to do.
Stop city winning the league again and help liverpool .
It as bent as fuck and I'm just about done with it

It's not incompetent .

spot on ;)
It's not incompetent .

spot on ;)

did i hear right that for today's game the guy at Stockley Park(assume VAR control centre) has overseen 15 games,Martin Atkinson has refereed for15 season , prey tell me how the guy on VAR would have any chance of over turning the refs decision for 'clear and obvious' mistakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.