When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
If we beat them at Anfield they'll drop more points soon after. We just need the bubble to burst / the momentum to slow down.
Hope the rags are the 1st club to beat them. Norwich did us, the rags who are around their level can pull off a surprise maybe.
Or is Norwich better?

Both our loses this season has not been because of the other teams great play, but because we were absolute shite.

I can not see Liverpool letting up, they really want this badly.
The only thing that will stop Liverpool is a crop of long term injuries.

Problem is, they're going through a bad spell and still winning and I can see them walking to the title. This year feels different, Merlin and Aguero seem a yard slower, our defending is shocking and we keep picking up injuries. I'm still confident we can get top 4 but can you honestly see our defenders cope with the likes of Ronaldo, Messi,Hazard, Suarez, Mbappe, Neymar, let alone the dipper front 3 ?

Problem is, they're going through a bad spell and still winning and I can see them walking to the title. This year feels different, Merlin and Aguero seem a yard slower, our defending is shocking and we keep picking up injuries. I'm still confident we can get top 4 but can you honestly see our defenders cope with the likes of Ronaldo, Messi,Hazard, Suarez, Mbappe, Neymar, let alone the dipper front 3 ?
Let me get this right, you think the dippers are going through "there bad spell"

Very much looking like it is Liverpool’s year at this point. Still too early but I don’t see them dropping many points and can see City dropping a lot more.
Please dont come on here and post that expecting us to believe you support us. Why not just be honest at the outset and say you are a dipper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.