When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
2012 5 games to go and 8 points behind utd with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim....

2014 4 games to go and Liverpool clear at the top with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

2018 Liverpool 7 points clear in December with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

You get the picture.

Not really , wishful thinking more like.
None of the above are anywhere near capable of stringing wins together like ourselves in 2017 and this current Liverpool team.
Lose at Anfield and its over.
Win and keep on winning we have a chance but cant see it with our defensive problems.

2011-12 caught United
2012-13 didn't catch United
2013-14 caught Liverpool
2014-15 didn't catch Chelsea
2015-16 didn't catch Leicester
2016-17 didn't catch Chelsea
2017-18 United didn't catch us
2018-19 caught Liverpool
2019-20 no relevance to the previous seasons whatsoever.

When, when can you see them dropping points? Against norwich, wolves? I domt think so the only team capable of beating them is us and right now we are not good enough to beat them.
If only it were that simple eh. I too can see them dropping points as every team has every year, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a big gun to take them off them. In fact, I genuinely believe it will bottom half clubs that give them grief

If we beat them at their ground, we beat them to the title again. And that would be the sweetest title.

Not really , wishful thinking more like.
None of the above are anywhere near capable of stringing wins together like ourselves in 2017 and this current Liverpool team.
Lose at Anfield and its over.
Win and keep on winning we have a chance but cant see it with our defensive problems.
Amazes me the amount of people who are prepared to write the league off with 70 or 80 points still available. Could understand it if they were 9 years old but I don’t think they are.

One tiny little flaw in this charming thread:

VAR, and the fact the cheats want Liverpool to be champs because that would be great for WW commercial revenues.

On a level playing field, 8 points is nothing. Does ANYONE still think it's a level playing field?

Sorry but we're fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.