FA Disciplinary Table

I don’t think the challenge on Sané was anymore than a foul and I don’t think it would have been a red card the other way around at all.

I have thought long and hard about this one.

What he did was fuckin sly - he had been done for pace twice already in the early stages of that game and it was bloody cynical , at best.
In a friendly also. Leroy was at full pelt . It was never going to end well

I reckon we had tweaked our tactics on this year and the diagonal ball over Liverpool's high line was a tactical switch by Pep.

We might never know.

5 yellow card in the wolves game alone
and like i said i watch the first 40 minutes of the liverpool vs leicester and after the dirty stamp by alexander arnold on the Leicester player that was waved away by the referee then the VAR team did not see anything i turned off ??? truly dirty stamp on a player that could have broken the lads leg not even a yellow card

i thought last season liverpool was being given the league title by the officials ??? but this season they have gone a step above all ready and VAR has help them, unlike city and david silva when clearly everybody could see contract on TV even the pundits in the studio was giving it as a stone wall pen but the VAR team was watching something else

DIppers back 4 (Van Dyk especially) consistently go through the back of attacking players when the ball is played up to them, but they stay on their feet so essentially push them over. Nothing is ever given.

See they've just banned that liverpool youngster for his video mocking Kane. He got 14 day football ban. Looks ominous for Benie and be rest assured any ban he gets wont be in effect until the intl break is over. Dipper lad misses maybe 1 game. Bernie will miss way more.

DIppers back 4 (Van Dyk especially) consistently go through the back of attacking players when the ball is played up to them, but they stay on their feet so essentially push them over. Nothing is ever given.
Their midfield constantly run directly at players, they don’t make a tackle, just run into them making it look like they are just pressing.

Same story every game from what I’ve seen, (missed a couple of away games). Opposition commit 3, 4 or 5 fouls which some get blown for and those that do the referee doesn’t reach for his pocket before City commit a foul. The very first City foul is a yellow. I see it game in, game out.
Oh dear. You clearly havent read the script. City's fouls are cynical and "taking one for the team"
Liverpool's fouls were accidental or miss timed.....

5 yellow card in the wolves game alone
and like i said i watch the first 40 minutes of the liverpool vs leicester and after the dirty stamp by alexander arnold on the Leicester player that was waved away by the referee then the VAR team did not see anything i turned off ??? truly dirty stamp on a player that could have broken the lads leg not even a yellow card

i thought last season liverpool was being given the league title by the officials ??? but this season they have gone a step above all ready and VAR has help them, unlike city and david silva when clearly everybody could see contract on TV even the pundits in the studio was giving it as a stone wall pen but the VAR team was watching something else
VAR officials see what they want to see and don't want to see mate. We only have to go back to the spuds game to see that they ruled out a goal they wanted to rule out. And they also didn't want to see Rodri being mauled to the ground, BBC MOTD didn't dwell on our penalty claim either, wonder why? : /

If referees and VAR were fair Mane would have received at least a yellow last weekend for feigning being 'tackled' by Albrrighton. He went down as though he'd been shot and making he stuck his leg out at the faintest of contact! He should have received an Oscar for his acting skills and Mane got the crucial penalty that decided the game! It was blatent cheating for any neutral fan watching on TV. I'd love to be privy to what the VAR officials were whispering in the earpiece of ref Chris kavanagh!

Liverpool get off with yellow and red cards for a reason, as they get VAR decisions going their way for a reason. And that reason is the FA and PL officials do not want us to retain the PL this season. They want their tills to further ker-ching from the revenue of worldwide TV companies(and sponsors) wanting a different league winner. And the main reason is corruption and deliberately trying to contrive Littlewoods FC winning the league at our expense for the first time in dirty(30) years!

I'm fast falling out with the game I love tbh.

The refs are acting like cowards when it comes to the dippers. It's almost as if they're afraid of the repercussions from the FA, Bingo and their cultish fans. The blatant stamp on the Leicester player and Mane's penalty oscar are just two examples where the pressure looks like its getting to the officials. Either that or they're all in on it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.