Atalanta (A) CL Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Silva has a muscular problem that will probably keep him out of Atalanta and Liverpool games according to Pep.

Foden in for Liverpool, but before that Doyle get's another game in Atalanta.

So we have 6 first team players out of this game: Zinchenko, Laporte, Rodri, Silva, Sane and Foden is suspended.

Which leaves 17 players to choose from: Ederson, Bravo, Cancelo, Walker, Stones, Garcia, Otamendi, Mendy, Angelino, Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus and Aguero.

I wonder who makes up the last place on the bench. Doyle, Poveda or Bernabe?

Such a shame Foden can't play in this one.

I think the selection is determined by the Liverpool game. I am a bit worried by Mendy at the moment so I'd play Mendy in this game, and Angelino at Anfield even though Mendy's height would be useful against Liverpool set pieces.

I'd bring Fernandinho into midfield given loss of Foden and Silva

-----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones--Garcia--Mendy
-----------------Fern
------KDB--------------Bernardo
---Mahrez-----Jesus-----Sterling

I think the selection is determined by the Liverpool game. I am a bit worried by Mendy at the moment so I'd play Mendy in this game, and Angelino at Anfield even though Mendy's height would be useful against Liverpool set pieces.

I'd bring Fernandinho into midfield given loss of Foden and Silva

-----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones--Garcia--Mendy
-----------------Fern
------KDB--------------Bernardo
---Mahrez-----Jesus-----Sterling
Think he will play otamendi

URGENT: Can anyone send me the LINK to the Atalanta Away Fan registration page that went out on an email at the end of last week - I've seen it on someone elses phone but it hasn't arrived in my email - I know the link is not supporter specific as we tried it on Friday night and the form asks for Support Number etc etc

EDIT: Panic over - got the link - what a cr*p form it was too - date fields are a right mare!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.