• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Cancelo Otamendi Stones Mendy
Doyle
Bernardo Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Sterling
*We should then be looking to bring Mendy, Bernardo and Sterling out early because they will likely play a key role in sunday. Wish I could add Stones and Gundogan to that list.

Ideal time to rest players for Klanfield , Bravo + Cancelo , Garcia , Stones , Angelino + Mahrez , , Doyle , Bernabe , Poveda + Jesus , a defeat to Atlalanta will not be the end of the world

Ederson
Cancelo Otamendi Stones Mendy
Doyle
Bernardo Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Sterling
*We should then be looking to bring Mendy, Bernardo and Sterling out early because they will likely play a key role in sunday. Wish I could add Stones and Gundogan to that list.
Can't see him starting Doyle in a Champions League away game when we haven't qualified yet.

Should be a good game whatever side we put out. Atalanta need to win and will attack, it will give us space to attack on the counter. I'm going for a 1-3 win .

Don't be surprised if he does. But for injuries Zinchenko would have beem the perfect guy for this.
Maybe but Zinchenko has over 50 apps for us and almost 30 for Ukraine whereas Doyle has one start in the Caraboa Cup so they are slightly different cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.