Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the love of the clubs, it’s the love of success and taking a short cut towards it by supporting the team that wins everything. If these 3 clubs had not had a period of success would these fans who support from 100s or 1000s of miles away still be interested in supporting them?

If you aren’t a scouser what reason other than trophies would you support Liverpool for? We support City as we have grown up with them being absolute shite and never abandon the team from our City, why the fuck would I want to support a team 100s of miles away I can’t go and watch and don’t have any connection too?
Exactly - what emotional attachment could you possibly have?

How can City force a rivalry with a club that’s not finished above them in 2009?

Haha!!!...it's comical that Liverpool fans seem obsessed with City and are annoyed that we don't care about any rivalry bull**** with them.

I wasn't going to mention it but I will as Mr. Klopp does. Tactical fouling...I think that is actually Henderson's main function in the team and Klopp has clearly taught him well. But of course he doesn't know anything about that...he only knows about the strength of the wind and how long the grass is at any given time.

Klopp's actual words and recognition that Pep didn't specifically mention Mane. Everyone will have seen the "tactical fouls" bit but he also gets an oil reference in there.

"I am not sure if Pep spoke in that moment about Sadio or the team – both is not too nice to be honest,” said Klopp.
“Somebody showed it to me because I had to see it as everybody told me about it…I couldn’t really believe it to be honest. Then I saw it"
“I am not too sure if I want to put oil on the fire. I am not interested in these kind of things. And I promise not to mention tactical fouls."

It's going to be a great week for City bingo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.