Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the thick fuckers throw just one missile at our coach I hope we refuse to come off coach and just stay in it until the game is scheduled to start. Imagine the flapping from the TV execs, premier league etc.

They are resting Mane, Firmino, and Robertson tonight.

We need to do similar. Don’t wont to see De Bruyne, Aguero anywhere near the starting line up.

Does anyone know why Klippety stands on the half way line staring at the opposition before kick off ? Does he think he is intimidating the opposition ? Would be nice for Ederson to take some pot shots at him in our warm up , see if he can knock off his stupid Dipper baseball cap and glasses , or maybe all the players could have a go and the nearest wins the book about the Dippers title wins in the last 30 years , they could use the empty pages when they want to go for a shit
I'd like all our players to stop and stare at him and see who blinks first

Jurgen Klopp on Guardiola's diving comments: “I'm not sure if I want to put oil on the fire. I'm not interested in these things. I promise not to mention tactical fouls." Pep Guardiola on Klopp's tactical foul comments: "No comment. I don’t put oil on the fire."

No, but he got the bit about 'the oil' though. Just didn't follow it with 'money'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.