Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am too optimistic at 60 years a Blue, but the fucking negativity in here is unbelievable, even for in here. We are a better team than Liverpool, although they are a very good and effective team with the ability to get loads of pens, but fucking hell a bad half at Atalanta and suddenly we are lambs to the slaughter. Fucking man (or woman) up for fucks sake, you really are in the main a bunch of mard arsed fucking negatives. If we lose, so be it, but personally I don’t think we will, and I would not expect Pep to send our team into battle expecting to lose, like many of you would. Pride in fucking battle

Good thing is that Klopp would probably be fine with a draw, just like last season. he is even fine with draws at Old Trafford and never plays to win there.

I think I agree. A draw suits both sides. If they lose to us in our state it's a big crack in their season, the race is suddenly enlivened, their "fortress" has been breached by a much depleted side . . . I don't think they can afford risking a "statement" and they know we will be depleted for some time. Agree too that they'll rush us for 20 mins in each half and try to nick an early one, then close up at the back and hope to hit us on a counter. They do have a weakness in Lovren who I assume starts that they need to protect.

Bravo is our Trump card for this match.

He's getting letters from dippers who think they've won the match already.

I have faith Claudio would do well. Although I suspect were pulling Scouse plonker with Eddie's injury.

Maybe I am too optimistic at 60 years a Blue, but the fucking negativity in here is unbelievable, even for in here. We are a better team than Liverpool, although they are a very good and effective team with the ability to get loads of pens, but fucking hell a bad half at Atalanta and suddenly we are lambs to the slaughter. Fucking man (or woman) up for fucks sake, you really are in the main a bunch of mard arsed fucking negatives. If we lose, so be it, but personally I don’t think we will, and I would not expect Pep to send our team into battle expecting to lose, like many of you would. Pride in fucking battle
afuckinmen to that. Smash the scouse fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.