Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which game(s) specifically are you referring to regarding poor tactics. While were at it, can you elaborate on "Indecision"

The last couple of games we haven’t really looked like we were all on the same wavelength. By indecision, I mean our previous ruthlessness in front of goal. If we had put away even 30% of the chances we created, we wouldn’t have left ourselves ‘chasing’ a win or battling to save a point.

Don't know if I'm in the right thread although I'm just coming off a ban from the Dipper thread so I'll post in here...

Just got in and see we're being wrote off for Sunday by our friends at SKY..

The Egyptian who can't stay on his feet just said if they go 9 points clear of us on Sunday it won't guarantee anything as last December they were 6 or 7 points clear...

No, No, Fcuking No you diving f'kin cheating tw*t, let's have it right... you were 10 POINTS clear of us and we had a game in hand which we had to win to close it to 7...

Re-writing history and airbrushing the truth, who'd have thought it, not like the Dippers that... no sirree...!

To be honest I find them boring and extremely tedious..
I suppose the dippers on here are a little like having an itch you can quite reach
Annoying as fuck .
The vast majority are, to be fair, and most of those never make it on here.

A limited number get on by starting off reasonable or by impersonating a blue, but are soon off after showing their true colours.

There are a few that are decent contributors that can have a reasonable discussion about Liverpool, though, and as long as they act respectful toward other blues (the same expectation applied to anyone on here) they are welcome to stay.

I know we don’t make everyone happy on here, but I can assure everyone that the mods spend an exorbitant amount of time trying to filter out the WUMs and ****s and debating who has become one or the other if they are among the few we initially let on.

Re-writing history and airbrushing the truth, who'd have thought it, not like the Dippers that... no sirree...!

e508523692777307c1bde4dbb0f4c6ee.jpg

The vast majority are, to be fair, and most of those never make it on here.

A limited number get on by starting off reasonable or by impersonating a blue, but are soon off after showing their true colours.

There are a few that are decent contributors that can have a reasonable discussion about Liverpool, though, and as long as they act respectful toward other blues (the same expectation applied to anyone on here) they are welcome to stay.

I know we don’t make everyone happy on here, but I can assure everyone that the mods spend an exorbitant amount of time trying to filter out the WUMs and ****s and debating who has become one or the other if they are among the few we initially let on.

Well it would be nice if I was allowed to post on the dipper thread again..still unsure why I was banned as I didn't get any explanation..but hey ho that's life .
Not knocking the mods by the way but the dippers do seem to be protected ..
Much better than our coach was at klanfield that's for sure

Well it would be nice if I was allowed to post on the dipper thread again..still unsure why I was banned as I didn't get any explanation..but hey ho that's life .
Not knocking the mods by the way but the dippers do seem to be protected ..
Much better than our coach was at klanfield that's for sure
I can’t speak to the ban, mate, as it wasn’t my hammer that fell, but I can say Dippers are absolutely not protected. It may just seem that way because we do sometimes have to respond to personal abuse directed at them (and they are often a focus of it, rightly or wrongly), which goes back to generally the same expectations being applied to everyone in that regard regardless of who they support.

As soon as rival fans look to be WUMing, abusing blues, or spamming the forum, they are off in short order. But definitions of those things also vary widely on here, so I can understand why some may not always be happy with when we take that action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.