Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

David Ornstein on 5Live just said that he'd heard the incident between Sterling and Gomez was quite a lot worse than has been reported in the media.

He's not a Liverpool journo and he's not normally much of a gossip either - I wonder if we've not heard the last of this.

This is where it all gets a bit too unbelievable for me. We all know the shit Raheem's been subjected to, it's been well documented on these pages. We also know how well he's handled that shit without ever once, to my recollection, reacting in any way until the recent incidents of undisguised racism when representing England. He's also a professional footballer, yes they want to win, yes they're pissed off when they lose and yes, it's worse when some little shit comes on three minutes before the end and tries taking the piss but they're more than used to dealing with that. That's why I can't believe there wasn't more to it than Gomez simply offering Raheem his hand when he walked into the canteen. Gomez must have done something to make Raheem think, rightly or wrongly, that he was taking the piss (again) and, after Sunday, it would hardly be a surprise. One of the issues with Liverpool fans obsession with Sterling is that it gets to their players, so someone like Gomez, on the periphery of the team, can come on late in the game and, simply by acting like a twat with Sterling, he's gone up half a dozen notches in popularity.

Ah, a FArce FC goal kick! How long is that goalie gonna take over this! Well, fuck me with a corner flag, he's got straight on it. Did he tap each post, adjust his shin pads, check the cut of mowing, see that the writing on the ball met with every aspect of feng shui? He didn't, but then he's not at The Etihad!

Reactions: SVP
This will be dragged on forever as it gets bites on every medium there is. Its soooooo boring as well. The fucking scouse snowflake is in therapy now.

Afternoon PC, if you read my post, I said Raheem received no support from the England Manager and Captain, the FA and the Media...

It was left to City to give the lad the support he undoubtedly needed at the time which we did as you have pointed out..
Sorry mate, I did read your post but read it as if you said he had no external support (as in from ANYONE) and stood alone. I agree with you now I know what you mean though.

David Ornstein on 5Live just said that he'd heard the incident between Sterling and Gomez was quite a lot worse than has been reported in the media.

He's not a Liverpool journo and he's not normally much of a gossip either - I wonder if we've not heard the last of this.
Worse is like a ebbing tide (can't think of the actual wording I need ) but worse? Did he call him a dipper **** as he grabbed him?

The shit Raz has taken with fuck all support and this young lad 22 to 24, 6 plus inches taller with a crowd of ****s behind him thinks he'll carry in being a big bollocks away from the new swamp & then bleats like fuck.

Pussy of a player and shame on the media wankfest behind it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.