Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

That’s not true. Raheem had external support from everyone involved at Manchester City Football Club and the entire fanbase of Manchester City.

Pep rang him up the very day after England went out.

Afternoon PC, if you read my post, I said Raheem received no support from the England Manager and Captain, the FA and the Media...

It was left to City to give the lad the support he undoubtedly needed at the time which we did as you have pointed out..

David Ornstein on 5Live just said that he'd heard the incident between Sterling and Gomez was quite a lot worse than has been reported in the media.

He's not a Liverpool journo and he's not normally much of a gossip either - I wonder if we've not heard the last of this.

David Ornstein on 5Live just said that he'd heard the incident between Sterling and Gomez was quite a lot worse than has been reported in the media.

He's not a Liverpool journo and he's not normally much of a gossip either - I wonder if we've not heard the last of this.

if it is ...has Gomez been sent home?

They are all at it today,it's what they do on a sunday

I copped a bit of Talkshite well talking shite about Gomez at lunchtime. They portrayed Gomez as some innocent little lad bullied by Big Bad Raz and mentioned Southgate rushing to the dressing room after hearing that Jo No Go was very upset
Also much comment about his girlfriend and baby upset (year old baby Ffs) and he Gomez not the baby was spoken about as if he was some sort of established star. So I looked him up him up and he has 48 league games for the dippers and 8 for England with quite a lot of them as sub. Not a huge amount in 4 years even aĺlowing for injury.

But apart from this it seems Kane was heavily involved in the dropping of Raz and Kane appears to be a backstabber who does not like Raz. Well thats my working theory anyway;)

Ps some clunt on ts said the booing of Gomez was done just by the City fans in the ground.

As if.
For what its
For what its worth- my take on it is that Sterling has come out of this quite well. I’m a dipper and I for one think the booing he receives at Anfield is pathetic. If you actually examine the facts behind his move it was absolutely nothing to do with money. Here was a guy looking at Liverpool as a team (Suarez left and Gerrard retiring) getting a call from a City team on the rise and the prospect of playing under Guardiola.No fucking brainer. I applaud his decision and that decision has been justified. He is now world class and I doubt very much he’d be where he is if he didn’t make that decision then.The booing being even more audible than usual is (I’m hoping) a back handed compliment to the lad. I’m just mad jealous that you lot have him for his best years. On the Gomez thing- that’s all it is and happens a lot more than you think. Emotions were high- he lashed out (who could blame him considering the way the whole game played out the previous day) Ignore the media as they’re just pissed off they can’t make a breaking story of it as Southgate put it out there before anything would have been invariably leaked. Sterling is a class act- he came out and admitted he was wrong- as for Gomez (welcome to the big boys club) he was allegedly innocent and didn’t provoke and just happened to be the nearest dipper :-).. storm in a teacup. Something tells me that my fellow dippers won’t see it that way sadly.

Well, I am mortified, traumatised, a veritable nervous wreck after what Raheem seems to have done. Before I get down to the Etihad or the Academy again I am gonna have to have some counselling. Has Corbyn mentioned free counselling as part of his Great General Election Giveaway yet. If so, I'm signing up. I don't think I can type another syllable!

Well, I seem to have found a miracle cure. There are some people who generally piss me off, there are those who do piss me off, there are people on the RDAHMeedya who clearly piss me off by their very presence or sound, and then there's Glenda - the PissOffPersons' PissOffPerson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.