Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

It's your classic bully boy tactics..

It was The Dippers and I also include the written media and Sky in this, who generated a Nationwide whichhunt of Raheem are now whinging like fcuk because it's gone full circle and is now affecting one of their own..

Raheem stood up to them all on his own with no external support and now the shit is flying back the other way, it's all of a sudden made the National news and is deemed disgraceful..

Tough shit mardarses, you reap what you sow..

I've no beef with Gomez but let's see how it pans out when he plays away from Anfield and is still getting shit..

I'm sure he'll get all the help, support and councilling he needs which was severely missing in Raheem's situation.

It makes my stomach churn when you think of the shit Raheem had to carry on his shoulders with no support from Southgate, the England captain, the FA and the media at the time...

All of them are culpable in this and it's sickening how they are all now painting themselves as Mother Theresa in rallying round a player who copped for a few boos..

The whole thing stinks...
That’s not true. Raheem had external support from everyone involved at Manchester City Football Club and the entire fanbase of Manchester City.

Pep rang him up the very day after England went out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mentally scarred! Sweet baby Jesus. How did this snowflake make it as a professional footballer? You need big balls and mental fortitude to make it to the top. Clearly the mollycoddled Gomez is lacking both.
You wouldn’t want someone so soft in your squad would you? What Gomez has been through here is a tiny fraction of the years of aggressive receptions from the Liverpool, Stoke and Burnley fanbases and the media that Raheem has been given.

Liverpool and the media made Raheem a figure of hate with “the way he left Liverpool” (even Souness said those words last week), when he did nothing but move football clubs and actually did it in a less extreme way than Dick van Dijk did when leaving Southampton. Then the media and Burnley and Stoke fanbases made Raheem the scapegoat for a pathetic Hodgson-lead England in Euro2016 because they wanted to suck up to Liverpool. Obviously those decades in oblivion for Stoke and Burnley made them forget about their local team and search out the Scousers as their team because they were winning stuff.

Gomez gets a few boos because he’s a big mouthed typical LFC **** who can’t back it up and he now needs counselling.

What a pathetic laughable **** of a man he is.

Not that they ever will, but if these words ever reach Gomez - read this dickhead; if you can’t take the consequences, keep your fucking dirty Scouse(via Charlton, no offence to them) mouth shut when thinking you’re being a funny piss taking knobhead you fucking cultist ****!

I know who I’m glad we’ve got!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's your classic bully boy tactics..

It was The Dippers and I also include the written media and Sky in this, who generated a Nationwide whichhunt of Raheem are now whinging like fcuk because it's gone full circle and is now affecting one of their own..

Raheem stood up to them all on his own with no external support and now the shit is flying back the other way, it's all of a sudden made the National news and is deemed disgraceful..

Tough shit mardarses, you reap what you sow..

I've no beef with Gomez but let's see how it pans out when he plays away from Anfield and is still getting shit..

I'm sure he'll get all the help, support and councilling he needs which was severely missing in Raheem's situation.

It makes my stomach churn when you think of the shit Raheem had to carry on his shoulders with no support from Southgate, the England captain, the FA and the media at the time...

All of them are culpable in this and it's sickening how they are all now painting themselves as Mother Theresa in rallying round a player who copped for a few boos..

The whole thing stinks...
Nailed it with this post,no mention of the abuse that sterling has taken at anfield since he left the cnuts or last Sunday,but a handful of England supporters boo Gomez and it’s the most disgusting thing to happen to an English player according to the media,Southgate is a ponce once England fall to the first decent side they play and are eliminated from the 2020 euros they’ll get rid of the shithouse..

You wouldn’t want someone so soft in your squad would you? What Gomez has been through here is a tiny fraction of the years of aggressive receptions from the Liverpool, Stoke and Burnley fanbases and the media that Raheem has been given.

Liverpool and the media made Raheem a figure of hate with “the way he left Liverpool” (even Souness said those words last week), when he did nothing but move football clubs and actually did it in a less extreme way than Dick van Dijk did when leaving Southampton. Then the media and Burnley and Stoke fanbases made Raheem the scapegoat for a pathetic Hodgson-lead England in Euro2016 because they wanted to suck up to Liverpool. Obviously those decades in oblivion for Stoke and Burnley made them forget about their local team and search out the Scousers as their team because they were winning stuff.

Gomez gets a few boos because he’s a big mouthed typical LFC **** who can’t back it up and he now needs counselling.

What a pathetic laughable **** of a man he is.

Not that they ever will, but if these words ever reach Gomez - read this dickhead; if you can’t take the consequences, keep your fucking dirty Scouse(via Charlton, no offence to them) mouth shut when thinking you’re being a funny piss taking knobhead you fucking cultist ****!

I know who I’m glad we’ve got!
Well said, my man. Thought it and said it a few times: couldn't be more prouder Sterling is a blue.

Why is Gomez getting counselling? Sterling's had dogs' abuse for years and he never got help for it.

ETA: I admit I'd be freaked out if someone grabbed my neck, but that's because I'm autistic and I hate being touched by random people. Plus I'm a small disabled woman and I can't fight back too easily.

I don't believe he is. I think that's just a cooked-up invention.

If anyone should be mentally scarred it's Raheem after the last 3 years press coverage.Not a nonce 9 inches taller that gave him a shove last sunday and got a bit back.Have lit one of my poundland candles for Gomez and hope their pain lasts another 29 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.