If we could win the league this season

It probably will top the others tbh with everything seemingly going against right now.
But the bookies still believe we can do it, as they have us at 9/4 to win the title.
If it was the other way round I would imagine Liverpool being round the 20/1 mark.

Just looking at the fixtures, we play Liverpool and then our last 6 are very Winnable. If we can get to that Liverpool game no further behind than now then we might have half a chance you never know.
I think we need to be five points behind going into that game. Win it - and I reckon their arses will probably go in the run-in.

It'd take a lot to beat the January Liverpool game, that Chelsea-Everton-Arsenal back-to-back, the Spurs European hangover game, Vinny's worldy and then the day at the seaside. But worth a go!

Would it top the centurions and last season?

It would for me as we have had the var, the injuries and the squad clearly needing some work

I just have had a positive feeling after yesterday and Liverpool surely can’t keep this luck up all season. Beat them at ours and it is 6 points and a huge way to go.
It would be one of the greatest sporting achivements in the history of sport.

It would send Mersyside into meltdown in which it would never recover.

The City of Manchester would commission an enormous sculpture depicting the number 31 which could be seen all the way down to the mersey!

It would be one of the greatest sporting achivements in the history of sport.

It would send Mersyside into meltdown in which it would never recover.

The City of Manchester would commission an enormous sculpture depicting the number 31 which could be seen all the way down to the mersey!
Yet the British press would totally ignore it.

If we managed to turn this round and win 3 titles on the bounce, then we would have officially broken football. To quote KK, I’d love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.