Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Leagues gone, Foden needs to be starting games now. Gundogen needs to be out of the team. Break the bank for Chilwell and a top quality centre back. Then go again next season.
Koulibaly ? Trouble is, he'd be 29 by the time we could sign him.

just got back from the match
what an awful experience on the train,£105 return for me an my lad,the trains coming back from newcastle ,loads cancelled and serious overcrowding

oh,and i feel so sorry for Kevin,trying to drag the whole team through a game the last few weeks on his own

christ that was an utter disgrace today apart from de bruyne as usual

Just offering a bit of comfort out as some fans are in bits :)

Lol, it's just disappointment. We have set fantastically high standards the last couple of years it comes as a bit of a shock to see us looking so ordinary again. It will pass.

We were below par in the first half but I thought we played well in the 2nf half and were denied by a fantastic strike.

Thanks to Blue Corby with the spare tickets. Good to have 20 plus Harrogate Blues in the ground again.

I think our play has become too predicatable. Teams know that if they park the bus and play on the break they will get a few chances at match and, unfortunately, that seems to be enough against our defense.
I would like to see some major changes to tactics to pose more questions to opponents - maybe try 3-5-2.
It must be so difficult for Kun and Jesus playing against massed defenders and it does not help that both are short players (although both reasonable in the air).
I would like to see us with a larger, more powerful striker in the Drogba mould - I think more physical presence up front could be a game changer as long as whoever we got was a decent technical player - other than Lewandoski I cannot think of any candidates for the role though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.