Travelling to Zagreb..

Is that serious bud or is it going to be grim?
Its looking comparatively good for this time of year. Forecasting 10 degrees during the day and clear on Wednesday compared with a normal expectation of about 4 degrees.

A clear day probably means it will be colder in the evening, so we may be grateful for the earlier kick off.

I was trying to figure out where our gate is, and the google translation of "Ulaz Budakova" - which is what it says on the ticket, is "the entrance of fools".

Its looking comparatively good for this time of year. Forecasting 10 degrees during the day and clear on Wednesday compared with a normal expectation of about 4 degrees.

A clear day probably means it will be colder in the evening, so we may be grateful for the earlier kick off.

I was trying to figure out where our gate is, and the google translation of "Ulaz Budakova" - which is what it says on the ticket, is "the entrance of fools".
Good news re the weather ta

We're on the right send of the curvy stand behind the goals.

Oops sorry was being genuine
Chuffed after Milans rain
No probz bud. Have bought a heated jacket that runs off a power pack, just weighing up weather to take it with me as I can imagine what will happen at the airport when the xray machine finds it.
You could literally see the colour drain out of the stewards face when he saw it at the last home game

With the kids needing a win to go through next stage i see us playing a strongish side

Bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Stones
Mendy

Gudongan
Foden
Zinchenko

Mahrez
Jesus
Bernardo

Maybe some minutes for sergio if hes back

With the kids needing a win to go through next stage i see us playing a strongish side

Bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Stones
Mendy

Gudongan
Foden
Zinchenko

Mahrez
Jesus
Bernardo

Maybe some minutes for sergio if hes back

Bravo is banned so could see Carson's City debut. Or just play Kyle there again!

Wonder if the strikes in France will effect flights? Easy jet have cancelled loads today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.