Melancholy

Yesterday was pretty grim in every sense. The only slight positives to come out of it were the swift response from the club and seeing our fans universally condemning the idiot in question.

Agreed, and after the match there was one hell of a rousing chorus of "we never win at home" in the Summerbee Bar.

Old City hasn't died, most of the blues round me were pretty sanguine about it, entitlement disease hasn't taken hold.

Reactions: Ric
We were singing City songs on our coach on the way home.
Today I put up the rest of my Christmas decorations, I only got the tree up before going to the match. Wrap the City based presents going over to Canada, play the Christmas songs and ........................ you know what, I think I will have a drink............. first one for a while. :-) :-)

I was sad and frustrated all night, but today I’ve woke up fine. Went to football practice with my boy and got another derby tonight, Manchester giants V Cheshire Phoenix, so buzzin for that! The older I get, the less football defeats affect me. That and the fact we don’t lose much!

And it's depressing! I can't count the number of times I've felt like this over the last 60 years, and I'm still here. Life goes on regardless. It'll be humbug time in a couple of weeks, so be happy!
It's not mate. Write the league off this year, maybe go all out for the champions league, come back stronger next season, no rush is there.
We've been at it for two years solid and it's taken it's toll this year.
A couple of reinforcements and we start again.
Keep the faith brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.