Var debate 2019/20

Football to me like a recent girlfriend that you pop round and have sex with because you are at a loose end, the game has changed and I don't recognise it. Fans should walk away from it and force the engineers to rethink their slow strangulation of the sport that captures/captured the imagination of billions.
Popcorn, mild humming instead of singing, Jamie bloody Oliver food and to top it all a clear and obvious bias by VAR to award the title to their darlings in red.
Hahaha. Love this post.

There is a general feeling among City fans that the explanation from the PL that you have given here about players putting their hands down will be looked at differently in other games involving other teams. We have seen the Van Dijk penal offence on Calvert-Lewin to be identical to the one for which Sissoko was penalised. One given, the other not - Identical situations except for different feet. Stepping on someone's foot and tripping them is a penal offence. We had one on Silva earlier in the season that even Old Mother Riley came out and said was a VAR mistake in not being awarded. As you say, the law re that kind of offence when a defender falls over and the ball hits their arm will not be interpreted across the PL in an identical manner. The ref on VAR duty at Stockley will interpret that differently next week! If it ends up as a pen next week, why not a pen last week!

Mate, decisions go against all teams. There’s no conspiracy set up to stop City.

Last season, Liverpool could point to a red card not given to Kompany in the biggest game of the season amongst other decisions...

I think they get it wrong a lot, and sometimes some sides go through tougher spells with decisions, but to suggest they’re acting differently to stop City winning the league is mad.

Why not have the same refs doing VAR than all the time, we might get continuity....4 or 5 refs?

We might get continuity but we won't necessarily get consistency. The same ref will interpret an incident differently in each half, let alone two different games. What amuses me that, with an international set of laws, we get games reffed 'differently' in different countries. I think this is why The Dippers have it so fuckin' easy at Analdefiled - refs think it's a different country!

Mate, decisions go against all teams. There’s no conspiracy set up to stop City.

Last season, Liverpool could point to a red card not given to Kompany in the biggest game of the season amongst other decisions...

I think they get it wrong a lot, and sometimes some sides go through tougher spells with decisions, but to suggest they’re acting differently to stop City winning the league is mad.

Not mad at all its 100% correct we are being screwed over game after game while the dippers are helped game after game

Even had a utd fan say on Saturday that said Fred's was a penalty and that ever thing is being done to give the dippers the league. All my mates from other clubs all say the same , the league is being given to you dippers.

You don’t watch all our games so you have no clue , it’s easy to post like you do when you get every decision going Var was invented for Liverpool , you can’t win the league without it.

With the greatest of respect you dont watch all our games and you are talking bollocks.

Enjoy the next time VVD gives away what would be a penalty for us and it gets ignored by VAR.

VVD made a far worse studs up challenge against Mertens in the CL. No red card!

As a dipper whose team get so many dubious decisions go in your favour, I think you are a royally on here simply to take the piss .

A red card for Kompany not given , against numerous dives from Salah for imaginary trips makes your argument typical dipper bollocks . And due to the fact that I cannot recall the exact number of favourable decisions for Mane, You have some fucking nerve coming on here with your ridiculous bullshit claim about 1 incident which went for City.

As you twats and the rags do not have VAR at your ground , Micheal Oliver was able to give 2 incorrect decisions which favoured you with total impunity , safe in the knowledge that nobody was operating the corrupy VAR system . So the non-handball and thus non-penalty decision against TAA which lead to goal no1 , followed by an offside " goal " by Salah _ again not checked due to no VAR operating , and our fate firmly stitched up .

So forgive me if I dismiss your post as utter bollocks , made safe in the knowledge that the PL and PiGMOL clan, have contrived to help your club to achieve what it has been incapable of doing for itself for getting on for 30 years.

Just like Micheal Oliver , PiGMOL and the PL and FA , you are a fucking fraud , and a time waster, so please do the decent thing for once , and fuck off .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.