Wolves - post match

We're now in the same state as Liverpool defense before they purchased VVD. Khaldoon stop telling us about our revenue records, break the fucking bank and go get us Koulibaly.
We ain't close. Full backs still an issue despite money spent on Walker, Mendy, cancel, Zincenko, and a few others. Laporte injury unfortunate bite the rest of our defence all drop bollocks. Only Ederson is a decent buy. We are guilty of committing silly fouls and making unforced mistakes. The team is good if we have the ball and the opposition roll over for us , any pushback gives us more errors than it should ever do. Who ever coaches our defence needs the boot

Wonder if them substitutions would have been made if Arteta was still onboard. Makes you think. Also seems to be the norm these days, big managers had enough but cant quite as they'll lose out on millions. So they do what they do to get sacked a la Pochetinno.

I think Mendy may have just written his P45. We made that one trick pony Adama look like prime fat Ronaldo. We just have no idea how to see a game out.

What inspired fucking substitutions they were Pep, should've just stuck with the attacking formation, any fool just knows you're inviting wave after wave of attacks going all defensive. An absolute major fuck up by Pep, but oh no i better not criticise because he's exempt from criticism, I know. Think this will be his last season, Pochettino will then take over, that my guess on things. Awful management tonight enough said .

Some won’t like this but I agree. Something is not right & no way pep is staying for 2/3 seasons to get the right team again. Fans need to think about that. I hope to god he stays but I don’t see it.

I think Arteta knew pep might be going so he’s took his chance. Peps body language is a huge factor there is no reaction from him especially when his players keep letting him down.

if we sign nobody in January pep is off & poch is incoming in the summer.

something is not right with pep & players reaction this season. No energy on or off the pitch sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.