Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m afraid there are some disgraceful comments from regulars who sit near me. They actually seem to want him to have a bad game so they can mock him

I agree that that isnt on from math going fans (or any fans) but the plain black and white facts are that al too regualr he has shown himself to be a below par keeper......his sho stopping is very average and regularly gets nowhere near to shots, and his ability with his feet make the whole back 4 look nervous.....simply put he aint good enough and i dont have anything against the guy but his performances are just regularly not great.

Seems to be a few on here not including Fern in tomorrows starting line up. Ok, not at centre back if we have 2 fit, other than that he needs to play in his rightful, his best position which is protecting the back 4. We have missed him there all season and one of the reasons we are conceding like we are!

I agree that that isnt on from math going fans (or any fans) but the plain black and white facts are that al too regualr he has shown himself to be a below par keeper......his sho stopping is very average and regularly gets nowhere near to shots, and his ability with his feet make the whole back 4 look nervous.....simply put he aint good enough and i dont have anything against the guy but his performances are just regularly not great.

he’s not good enough to be our number 1 but he showed at Wembley that he is a decent back up. For most games he has not played behind our best defenders - he always seems to get landed with the error strewn back four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.