Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would hope that Otamendi is nowhere near the side. Tough call for Pep on Ben - drop him and he could never recover - I'd play him even though I trust Zinchenko more. I'd also drop Mahrez and play Foden for his energy and being less greedy. I Trust Pep to have them up for this - he was not a happy bunny with some of them yesterday.
Get off Mahrez back FGS ! He won us a penalty last night whilst we were in a dire situation, he did not give away the ball a single time yesterday ! He defended well. I like Foden and he deserves to start in my opinion, but I fail to see why you want to drop our best forward player recently bar Keven.

Sheffield U****d have not been beaten in any of their nine away league games so far.

I think City will put on a show and go gung-ho for the first 20 minutes. That'll be nice. I hope. C'MON CITY!

don’t think they have been beaten away all year. They will be doing their utmost to keep that record.

hope Jesus is fit because it’s not realistic for players to play 2 games in 2 days, especially with the chasing we got last night trying to hang on.

I would make as many changes as possible for this. Is Silva fit for this one?

Bravo
Cancelo
Zinchenko
Otamendi
Garcia
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

Everton in form now too! That will be a tricky one too!

Last edited:
It's not about being a boo boy or even a Bravo hater....its an opinion...the guy is generally very poor and vastly inferior to our number one choice....his work with his feet puts thexwjole back 4 on edge and his shot stopping is limited...good with penalties however.

Well I’m afraid there are some disgraceful comments from regulars who sit near me. They actually seem to want him to have a bad game so they can mock him

I'm not a hater,i don't hate any player,fact is he dives on the spot and lets lots of goals in,he freaks out the defenders,if i was at thegame i would never boo a player,they need supporting but on here it doesn't matter,it's just an opinion

Why doesn’t it matter? It spreads false impressions. Bravo was poor in his first season but has been fine since. However, this constant “opinion” perpetuates the myth

Carson

Cancelo
Harwood bellis
Garcia
Zinchenko

Gudongan
Foden
Kdb

Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

Hope im more up for this game 2moro can really see them doing a job on us.

It's not about being a boo boy or even a Bravo hater....its an opinion...the guy is generally very poor and vastly inferior to our number one choice....his work with his feet puts thexwjole back 4 on edge and his shot stopping is limited...good with penalties however.

Not by you maybe - but the flack he gets from some fans when he plays , is poor

Why doesn’t it matter? It spreads false impressions. Bravo was poor in his first season but has been fine since. However, this constant “opinion” perpetuates the myth
He has had a few good spells but over all he has been a diaster,he puts the defenve on edge,has the weirdest technique,i would hope that most people could make up their own minds about any player without my help

Expect him to be booed at his every touch from now on then. Some City "supporters" have been waiting for a scapegoat like this lad ever since they forced Richard Edghill off in tears against Coventry.
Not a scapegoat he is a liability.do you know what I thought it he guy had turned the corner after some decent performances but that yesterday was a schoolboy error. I wouldn’t mind if he stopped out the limelight but acting like clown on socia media is great if your performing week in week out but when you have basically done nothing to prove your worth then yes he has pissed me off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.