Seasoncard renewal packs

Thanks for sharing and getting feedback.

From what I've read so far, like you say, the vast majority who have contributed to this thread don't want a scarf, a tin, a rubber band, a badge, a booklet, a sticker, etc, anymore. They just want an 'open cash or discount voucher" to use where they please and their season ticket.

Ideas.

A free pint, burger, hot dog, pie, etc voucher.

That's a fair point but personally I believe it should be something that benefits every SC holder. Therefore just send out the card with a price freeze. Nothing else. Food & drink vouchers are a nice idea but useless to those of us who don't eat or drink in the stadium. In the past I (and several others) have given the vouchers away to fellow Blues on the matchday coach.

That's a fair point but personally I believe it should be something that benefits every SC holder. Therefore just send out the card with a price freeze. Nothing else. Food & drink vouchers are a nice idea but useless to those of us who don't eat or drink in the stadium. In the past I (and several others) have given the vouchers away to fellow Blues on the matchday coach.
Fair enough but you are never going to get a solution that every s/c holder and Cityzen matchday card holder is happy with, I think you’re talking about 60/ 70,0000 people. Not sure how many post on bluemonn so whats posted here may be an good indicator but it isn’t comprehensive of opinion .

Just the card for me, as long as the money saved goes to freeze prices or is donated to a deserving charity (like Vinny did). May get some positive press that way!

I'd be happy with just my season ticket. Additional discount at bar areas would be welcome. I liked the look of some of the scarves they have distributed with season tickets of late and it is apparent that quite a few people do wear these new issues. Call me old fashioned but I love the old sky and white bar scarves!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.