Seasoncard renewal packs

I'm not sure why you pointed that out? I was doing a parody of a usual club response, in particular their overuse of the word congnisant in club statements, and their inability to show any discretion unless something is officially confirmed.
I wondered whether you actually meant what you had posted this morning, it didn’t seem like you. Thought another poster had gotten hold of your log in details.

Until they resolve the monies outstanding to me for this seasons season card they won't be getting a penny and frankly even attempting to press ahead will be something of an own goal, football is already being painted in a pretty poor light and if they are then going to demand money for something that currently is questionable is going to happen would be the own-goal of all own goals

Until they resolve the monies outstanding to me for this seasons season card they won't be getting a penny and frankly even attempting to press ahead will be something of an own goal, football is already being painted in a pretty poor light and if they are then going to demand money for something that currently is questionable is going to happen would be the own-goal of all own goals
The club have already said that we'll get either refunded or credit towards renewal for the remaining home games whether played behind closed doors or not played at all but until the rest of the PL get off their arses and actually make a decision about the 19/20 season there's little else City can do. I can't see City taking renewals for 20/21 until a firm decision has been made on what to do with the current season.

The club have already said that we'll get either refunded or credit towards renewal for the remaining home games whether played behind closed doors or not played at all but until the rest of the PL get off their arses and actually make a decision about the 19/20 season there's little else City can do. I can't see City taking renewals for 20/21 until a firm decision has been made on what to do with the current season.

They could have offered a pro-rata refund for anyone who wanted one like Accy Stanley did for their 1,600 season ticket holders. The biggest refund possible was £50, but out of the 1,600 only 1 took it up. It shows if a club majority shareholder makes a gesture of goodwill then the fans give the goodwill back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.