Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears our cheeky scallywags are doing another bus greeting.
e7cf19f94abaee94d4d7c593afa4c5d8.jpg

Just Hijinks surely ?

It wasn't City shame at the time it happened to us, but now it is coz rags are involved.

And when we do win it, because we will, do you think the Sports Media in this and and opposing fans in this country will give us any credit?

I can already hear the jibes in my ears. Bought, 3 times, 6 times, you haven’t even won it twice, etc.

If I’m going to be happy seeing City win it, it will be beating PSG in the final.

Let UEFA, European Royalty, the Sports Media, the Rags, the Scousers, and everyone else foam at the mouth over a CL City-PSG (Arab) Final.

In fact, it’s a shame the final can’t be moved to the Middle East at short notice. :-)

One more point regarding the CL.

Even though teams in the CL are far, far superior to tbe teams in the FA Cup, the FA Cup is harder to win. (Oh f*** off, jrb!)

1 defeat in the FA Cup and a team is out. There are no 2nd chances. Yes, the draw is vital as any team can get easy draws up to the final. The same can apply to the CL. United being a prime example 1 season.

In the CL teams can lose 3 games and draw 2 games in the group stages and still get into the knockout stages. Atalanta being the example this season. And even in the knockout stages the matches are 2 legs, meaning a defeat in the 1st leg doesn't automatically mean a team will be knocked out, as long as they overturn the 1st leg deficit in the 2nd leg.

I can't be arsed going into the pots, seeds, fixed draws, etc. We all know how UEFA *openly manipulate* the CL. Sorry, the European League.
Atalanta won 2, drew 1 (not 2) and lost 3. Finished with 7 points.

I'm amazed anyone is hyping this game up to be anything. It's literally mid table shite against a decent outfit, cant see past a 4-0 slapping for the scousers.
There is a serious side to all this shit. Carragher's disgusting comments on Twitter, the tabloids working the fans up into a frenzy, relentless trolling on social media. The media calls it banter. As someone who has attended scores of City matches at Anfield and witnessed violence on many occasions I call it incitement. So what happens if an innocent person gets stabbed or bricked and killed this weekend attending this match? I am sick of the way the media (social and mainstream) is dragging football into the gutter. The coverage does not reflect the vast majority of decent matchgoing fans and the sport is being damaged.

Why are the dippers getting so giddy about playing Man United? - I am sure the rags players will put in a bit of extra effort but cannot see anything other than a Liverpool win.

Even if somehow United won theclead would still be unassailable.

This bus welcome is more likely to hurt rather than help the team - they really are weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.