TV Series

That's the lad, he's a fully fledged scientist with all the faculties of an underdeveloped pot noodle.

Georgio is great but the other fella david childress I also love, his accent is from another planet

Ancient aliens is one of them shows you can stick on when there is fuck all else to watch and while away the time knowing though it is all bollocks, it is still very entertaining

Last edited:
So, I've just watched season 1, episodes 1-12 of Money Heist (La Casa de Papal) and suddenly the subtitles are not available. I've been using CinemaHd but can't find any other sources. It's on Netflix but I don't have it. Any other sources?

Finished Watchmen and struggling to find a replacement (you know you have that one thing you look forward to at the end of the day>?).
Watchmen was so, so engaging from the acting to the ace soundtrack (bit John Carpenter in parts...well done Trent and Atticus). Up there with my favourites already and the first in a long time I could rewatch.
Started watching Manhunt: Unabomber on a recommendation. Not sure yet...it's got a bit of a 'made for TV'/far less budget version of the brilliant Mindhunter which might be my problem with it.

So, I've just watched season 1, episodes 1-12 of Money Heist (La Casa de Papal) and suddenly the subtitles are not available. I've been using CinemaHd but can't find any other sources. It's on Netflix but I don't have it. Any other sources?
You started your post with the word 'so'.
For that reason I won't be able to point you in the right direction.

Buy Netflix! It’s like £7.99. These series don’t just grow on trees

Just finished the Mandalorian. What a brilliant finale that was. Anybody given the Witcher a watch yet, and if so any good?

Just finished the Witcher, first episode is awful, after that it gets much better, by halfway through you begin to understand the timelines, after that it's plain sailing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.