General Videogame Thread

I fully recommend nobody buys Death Stranding, what an absolute sack of shit.

I love open world games but Jesus this is terrible.

It's actually worse than John Stones defending, Sorry couldn't help myself.

Roll on FF7 remake.
I've gone from hyped about the remake to extremely cautious. Big turn based fan and, whilst I can appreciate some of the battle systems implemented since X, the last one was pretty off-putting and I'm not encouranged by reports that they battle system in the VII remake is akin to that. If it's like an auto battle thing then I'm out. Plus, two games minimum could work or break it.

Not touched death stranding myself, a friend has said it's great if you like the idea of a lake district cross country postman simulator!

I've gone from hyped about the remake to extremely cautious. Big turn based fan and, whilst I can appreciate some of the battle systems implemented since X, the last one was pretty off-putting and I'm not encouranged by reports that they battle system in the VII remake is akin to that. If it's like an auto battle thing then I'm out. Plus, two games minimum could work or break it.

Not touched death stranding myself, a friend has said it's great if you like the idea of a lake district cross country postman simulator!

I liked the last FF and the new fighting system so I'm ok with that I guess.

Death Strand is literally pick up a shit load of crap and put it on your back, walk fucking miles across a map constantly pressing L2 & R2 to steady the load, fall over & damage equipment, repair and basically rinse and repeat. Played it for 10 hours and I'm taking it to be exchanged tomorrow.

The 2080TI is like a grand and thats the only real card on the market that does 4k at ultra settings. No chance will they be doing 8k for £500
But if it’s mass produced they could millions of ps5 will be sold that will reduce overall cost

But if it’s mass produced they could millions of ps5 will be sold that will reduce overall cost

Honestly it has no chance they reckon it would cost 15k just to play 8k at a good fps. Sony are bullshitting its fans, what will happen is the AAA games will be played at 4k with 30fps as console players don't really know the difference. And 8k will be for some videos nothing more.

It is impressive what they have been able to do with the limited ps4 hardware.

God of War and Uncharted 4 are as good graphically as anything I've seen on PC.

Wouldnt surprise if they manage to get something running at 8k on the PS5

Honestly it has no chance they reckon it would cost 15k just to play 8k at a good fps. Sony are bullshitting its fans, what will happen is the AAA games will be played at 4k with 30fps as console players don't really know the difference. And 8k will be for some videos nothing more.

Its just fill rate. entirely depends what they are throwing at it.

Both MS and Sony are claiming the same think, 8k + 120fps, however this will be on very specific games designed for it, not a standard AAA cross platform game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.