"Disappointing" attendances

He’s a professional, and he’s respectful to most teams, not just utd.
Would I like to see him stand in front of the tv cameras and call them shite, then laugh at the clown managing them? Yeah of course.
That’s not his MO though and I accept that so don’t let it bother me.
It’s neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things.
Being respectful is fine and of course being disrespectful can act as a motivational tool for opponents so I don't want that.

But why mention their incredible history, how is that relevant to tomorrow's game. You're right It doesn't matter a jot except to childish fans who don't like references to their success - but isn't that part of the fun of being a football fan, a childish dislike of your rivals.

If you go onto City ticketing & click on match game you will see both L3' empty & large area L2 family stand not sold not a chance its 2500
Confirmed at 2,763 tickets remaining

Quite possibly but the comment and discussion my point relates to is attracting in fans that don't normally come to games.

Believe me I know all about the travel costs to games; although cost is not the reason I won't personally use my ticket on Wednesday but the travel itself is.
I agree that ravel is a big issue. as things stand you can't travel to an evening game from anywhere south of Stafford without rearranging your work schedule or taking time off work. Even when the M6 roadworks are finished it may be impossible.

Did he used to say how good Real were before Barca played them.

Did the Barca fans not dislike this if he did?

I can only guess at both not knowing their customs. But l do know that he has done half OGSs team talk for him.
Slight difference in your comparison.
City v United.
Real v barca.
2 biggest clubs in Spanish history.
City v scum they have won a bit more than us so not like for like comparison.

He’s a professional, and he’s respectful to most teams, not just utd.
Would I like to see him stand in front of the tv cameras and call them shite, then laugh at the clown managing them? Yeah of course.
That’s not his MO though and I accept that so don’t let it bother me.
It’s neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things.
Now that would be funny

Fucking hell he's at it again

"against this type of team with incredible history"

Why fucking mention it ?

give over. He’s being respectful to our opponents like he does with them all. What else can you compliment United with? Don’t be so sensitive.

He will be saying to the players “This lot are shit. Give hem them the hammering they deserve”.

The party in the changing room at the swamp showed how much respect the players have for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.