"Disappointing" attendances

Glad we got to Wembley but there is still an empty feeling this morning. Pep will never learn what a derby means to us.
Took me all of two seconds to get over it. Getting beat by them in our centurions season when we were 2-0 up at half time and on our way to winning the league that day hurt at the time. Last night was fuck all.

The MUEN did mention that the rags only brought 2800 fans despite having been given 5500 tickets ;-)

CTID

Looked like a few empty space in the United L1 block.

That had nothing to do with the smashed up seats. ;-)

When we were shit, our attendances were praised. It was a sign of us being a big club, proper fans who stick with their team through thick and thin.

Now we are good, we get more fans than we used to get. Yet now we are not a big club apparently, our attendances are criticised, we got called plastics and other fans ask where we were when we were shit.

I must be missing something. The fans have gone from being pretty much universally lauded to being ridiculed, just because the team got good.

Took me all of two seconds to get over it. Getting beat by them in our centurions season when we were 2-0 up at half time and on our way to winning the league that day hurt at the time. Last night was fuck all.
Probably how Pep will feel if we win 3.1 in Madrid and lose the home game 1.0.

£14 taxi straight from work to get to the train station on time. £25 train to Manchester. Return only goes as far as Chesterfield so have to pay £30-£40 for a taxi home. Plus match ticket.

And we lost. And I'd do it all again. And it rained. And it's colder than my ex girlfriend's dead frozen heart. And I walked too and from the train station.

If you're sat in your piss stained undies in your mums spare room tweeting about empty seats I hope you get cancer in your arse, aids in your forskin and your sky TV signal freezes at the point your favourite player takes a penalty that, if scored, would bring you more joy than a blow job from your sister you inbred ****.

☺️
Ha brilliant

in the space of 4 days right at the end of January with both games on TV!

Incredible support that very few clubs could dream of in spite of what any sheep will tell you.

That's about it. In English football there's a couple of clubs who can do more than that, a few more that could equal that, and then maybe 10 or so clubs in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.