Stupid little things that bug you

Fuck off. He's called Jim.
I'll bet Jim the poor little bastard sits there night after night tormented watching the yummy fish swimming around the Barcon tropical tank all smug and protected by a glass wall.

Torture really.

Last edited:
Dirty, pig ignorant people who put their feet up on bus/train seats.

Had one such knobhead today rallying his supped up Audi complete with loud exhaust (another for the list) only to have to slam the brakes as a mother was crossing with a pram taking her wee one to water babbies at the pool. Absolute mutants. Trying to compensate for wee baws and not being cuddled enough as a child and being uncomfortable around woman?

Which adds my 4th and final pet hate. Lassies getting these stupid fucking fake lips done. So many good looking young lassies in my work ruining their looks getting these lip injections only to look like a baboons freshly skelped arse. I've yet to meet a guy who guys "Aye mate, the Mrs got her lips done last week. They look cracking." There is nothing sexy about looking as if you have been hit in the mouth with a brick.
Completely agree mate.

All that fake face shit is for clapped out old birds trying to make themselves look younger and trannies trying to make themselves look more feminine.

What these young girls don’t understand is that their natural faces are what these clapped out old birds and trannies want to look like. But these days there is a generation of women walking around like there’s a shit load of trannies walking about. You have to look quite hard at some of these girls to make your mind up whether they’re a man or a woman, as it’s not entirely clear.

It’s not just the lips. They get their cheeks done, they wear a ridiculous amount of makeup, put those daft eyelashes on, and have puzzlingly shaped and sized eyebrows. It’s a real shame!

I’d say about a third of all 21-30 year old girls look like they’re from that Drag Race programme.

Fucking sort yourselves out girls, you look fucking ridiculous!

Dirty, pig ignorant people who put their feet up on bus/train seats.
I’m on the bus to and from work at the moment. I did think the 1990s/00s style chav scumbags had disappeared. I hadn’t noticed them for a good while.

They’re all on the bus!

There was this fat **** the other day who had a giant can of this energy drink he put down and it fell over and went everywhere, he was dropping Opal Fruits wrappers on the floor and then he started cleaning his ears with ear buds and threw them on the floor.

I went fucking mental at him and he got off at the next stop... everyone else on there were quite happy to sit there and say fuck all to the dirty fat ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.