Stupid little things that bug you

Naw, my room is reserved too. For torturing and beating cunts unconscious who are cruel to animals.

Maybe we will be in the same floor. Old Nick would probably do that to watch how things worked out. Half the floor cat haters the other half cunts like me. It would certainly pass the time. A battle every day. You heal overnight and go again.
Sounds quite good to be fair.
Here's the thing. In hell you're a cat. The other guy, he's him but his arms are just bendy sticks with string attached and a shiny tinsel toy at the end. Have fun doing battle for eternity...

Whoever decided that salt goes with caramel. Salted caramel this and that is bloody everywhere these days.

Caramel is lovely on its own, or with chocolate, and is considerably lessened in quality when a load of salt is fucking thrown into it.

Leave it out, alright?!

People that make banana cream pies and put coconut on top. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I'll be fucked if I can find a banana cream pie without that disgusting shit all over it.
Same goes for the twats that put raisins in rice pudding. Die you cunts.

People that make banana cream pies and put coconut on top. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I'll be fucked if I can find a banana cream pie without that disgusting shit all over it.
Same goes for the twats that put raisins in rice pudding. Die you cunts.

That's not raisins you dope its Moose poo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.