COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got to 1000 in four weeks from 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024 so it’s doubling every 3 days? It’s slowing down but wait until it kicks off in a few 3rd world countries.

the lancet is working on a doubling of infection every 6.4 days.

And as you say, if this gets into Mumbai for example, and infects about 20% of the population that’s 100k dead right there.

We will never know tho as who’s going to count them in the slums.

Last edited:
Same people who eat bats *shrugs*. ok crocodile, venison, don’t even reckon I could kill a cow with my bare hands, would probably trample me. Without fire and tools you’d find me picking apples, not sure about the rest of you.

Good job we have fire and tools really.

Fish use tools, birds use tools, monkeys and chimps use tools. All to access food. Does that mean the food they are chomping on isn’t meant for them?

Fish use tools, birds use tools, monkeys and chimps use tools. All to access food. Does that mean the food they are chomping on isn’t meant for them?
At this point I think we can take the debate to a separate Anthropology Meat and Greet thread.

I remember the hysteria on this thread with the ebola. I dunno what to make of all this. I'm getting bombarded with videos and they're being taken down by FB and YouTube within a few hours, not sure if its because they're faked or they don't want people to panic?

I had one removed from the thread (rightfully so) I didn't watch it in detail, if anybody wants links with any that get sent my way give me a shout

Looks like they're starting to understand it a bit more, found a better way to test for it.

Only problem now is they've realised a shit load more have it, nearly 15,000 new infected cases.

Looks like they're starting to understand it a bit more, found a better way to test for it.

Only problem now is they've realised a shit load more have it, nearly 15,000 new infected cases.

And many more to come, as they have an incredible backlog of samples taken from people suspected to be infected to still be tested.

That could ultimately drive down the mortality rate, though, which would be a net positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.